Reviews for Harry Potter, Geek of Magic
Battlesny chapter 3 . 1/15/2018
uh yeah... restless and courage are on complete opposite sides of the spectrum. it Harry has no concept of far then it is impossible for him to have courage, thus making Gryphondor our of the running for him
solarflareSOHO chapter 2 . 1/6/2018
Definitely write a completely different version of The Force Awakens. There’s a demand for that. I like this characterization of Harry. It reminds me of “Fantastic Elves and Where to Find Them.”
kirsty21 chapter 2 . 1/5/2018
cool
lordamnesia chapter 2 . 1/5/2018
This story is such a fun ride! I love this Harry, and I can see why it would be easy to write. As for SW, I'd love to see your version of Force Awakened, because Disney's version of the SW sequels is terrifying and abysmal. I want the EU back dammit, why did they have to try and go a new route, there was already an amazing storyline set up. I want my Grand Admiral Thrawn, Mara Jade, Talon Card, and all the rest dammit!
LarmeDeCiel chapter 2 . 1/5/2018
* I can say
LarmeDeCiel chapter 2 . 1/5/2018
awsome that all oIcan say
Suse B chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
Lol. Too much fun.
aalens chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Absolutely hilarious! Thank you.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Fun idea, and this is the kind of thing that any *real* child would do, and that' we'd hoped Harry would do but never did.

To be fair, Rowling's magic is not suited for experimentation, despite Rowling's contradictory examples. Remember it's canon that slightly mispronouncing a simple, first year, spell can cause you to be crushed to death by a buffalo.

Still, good start.
Coledon12 chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
I like this a lot. It's pretty brilliant and I hope you do update it relatively soon, but I understand if you don't feel the need!
LarmeDeCiel chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
I really really really like this story. please update soon pleaaase *on my knees begging*
Marc the Unruly chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
I liked it. A lot. I hope you do continue it, but I won't hold my breath. :)

Marc