Reviews for Harry Potter, Geek of Magic
Man chapter 23 . 8/20/2020
ur so good why u end it please continue
haust22 chapter 3 . 8/15/2020
This lovely work reminds of a particularly brilliant Eddie Izzard sketch
Guest chapter 23 . 8/13/2020
I am a girl (13) and I love your story. I would suggest that Harry comes up with a way for the blood to vanish as soon as it hits the underwear for the period problem, so that the girls just had to wear the underwear he made and they would not have to worry at all about their menstruation cycle.
Thank you so much for your story and hard work.
renextronex chapter 15 . 8/3/2020
I have to hand it to you in the creativity department, you keep coming up with the most hilarious and ridiculous situations and gimmiks
Guest chapter 23 . 8/2/2020
i loved this so so much
i hope you update in future
Facts chapter 4 . 7/31/2020
Hello and welcome to dragon facts.

Dragon fact 1. dragons come in many shapes an sizes such as: Regular; Brick; Error

Join us next week as we take a look at: CHEDDAR
red-waller23 chapter 18 . 7/22/2020
I swear that I’ll buy your book tomorrow morning, half the reason I’m buying it is because you seem to be almost crying at the lack of reviews. I’ll write a really long, detailed, colourful one with lots of references and constructive criticism, I promise!
Andhitittillitdies chapter 9 . 7/20/2020
Im starting to think Harry likes to troll people for fun (but it's interesting bc I can see how his mind would work out that even if Lucius Malfoy is glaringly older and much different, he's basically the same as Draco in terms of importance and so Harry treats him as such xD)
Also the A/N is cracking me up, the harry-like disregard for lockhart is so funny to me.
Andhitittillitdies chapter 8 . 7/20/2020
Harry seems like he's in his own world, which makes his interactions mismatched in focus and funny. I adore him and his chaotic neutral behaviour xD
Andhitittillitdies chapter 6 . 7/20/2020
"they should fence a part of it in" they should! Walking around in the forest and relaxing sounds lovely
Also, the snape mask. I spit my tea laughing, I like to the twins catch on and use Harry's transfiguration skills for their schemes or something :p nice year in wrap up! I actually never noticed how far Harry's transfiguration improved till it happened (prolly cause Harry himself doesn't find it important enough to narrate once he's got the hang of it), and I like how Hermione's letters show his growth
AureliusBlack chapter 23 . 7/17/2020
This story is just completely absurd and I love it. I don’t know how but this doesn’t really feel like a crackfic. I guess because he has an internal logic and isn’t just spouting off random things all the time. I do appreciate the serious moments as well. Hoping to see more :)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/11/2020
This is fantastically mad, but well within what I'd expect a somewhat autistic HP story to be like. I hope you find time and motivation to continue this, but if not, thank you for getting as far as you did.
Jennie chapter 23 . 7/2/2020
Oh my god. HARRY. I love this. He's just so... idek. Thanks for writing! I've love to read more if you're ever so inclined.
Sable Dawn chapter 16 . 6/26/2020
I like this.
Elle Ryder chapter 23 . 6/25/2020
I like your story and your Harry. It’s nice reading a smart Harry that doesn’t have him all knowing.
Hope you continue