Reviews for Janovay
Sosh chapter 4 . 5/29/2003
Oh well done indeed. Very convincing but too much blood. Other than that spot on - well I read it all anyway...
Anise chapter 4 . 5/12/2003
Absolutely, utterly, incredible. Massively long, beautifully crafted, expertly plotted. WoW! I spent several hours reading it then saw had another 59 pages to go so had a break. I finished those last 59 pages in one sitting today. Breath-taking story. If you haven't read this story, you should, you won't be dissappointed. Emmaculate.

Anise.
drox chapter 4 . 4/23/2003
Finally got round to finishing this. What can I say? This story is quite simply too cool for words. Kudos! Looking forward with anticipation to more Doctor Who fics from you. Please?
SparksJSH chapter 4 . 3/26/2003
This was a great story. I've often thought not enough was done on how Nyssa must have felt about being the lone survivor of Traken. Great job!
JD chapter 3 . 3/23/2003
This is one of the best Fanfics that I have read in long time, I hope to find out what happens next real soon. :)
warinbabylon chapter 2 . 3/21/2003
Excellent. I love the plotting and the circles you have going here. The characterizations are incredible. Please. Post more.
Alice I.W chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Really excellent. You got Tegan's character well (grating, and yet...), and I enjoyed the peeks into the Doctor's mind. Plenty to wonder about in the plot. And Janovay's been beautifully drawn-there's somehow an even clearer picture of the action in these clean surroundings. Please give us the next part soon!