Reviews for Percy Jackson and Andromeda's Lament
Are u dead
Tokyo Ghoul For life chapter 12 . 1/13
cant wait for the next chapter love your work it's amazing
saysikern chapter 11 . 1/2
Mad respect for. Jimmy, absolute MVP.
Olympian God12 chapter 1 . 12/6/2019
I really hope you update soon this is a really great story and I would love to read more
zoey1da2best3 chapter 12 . 8/25/2019
Hey love the story, practically read all the chapters straight. Love the way you eloquently describe emotional situations, and the fight scenes. Really hope you haven't given up on the story, even if your life is busy at the moment please recognize that your story, and many others bring joy to a lot of people. I hope that you continue to develope your characters and go on to create even more stories.
Phoenixangel76 chapter 12 . 8/23/2019
this is the best story I've ever read and i want more. plz more perstra please
SeaweedBrainYT chapter 12 . 8/10/2019
Time is ticking. It had been almost 4 months. XD However in all seriousness, i love your story and am hooked so i hope to see an update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2019
Went will the next update be?
ZacaManic chapter 12 . 7/29/2019
Great chapter! I am really liking this story, you seem to have this way of making what should be annoyingly cliche moments actually sweet and nice to read. Can't wait to see where the rest of the story is heading.
Koshiro Unohana chapter 10 . 7/14/2019
Nice
GabrielTheMagnificent chapter 12 . 7/12/2019
Great story! Keep on updating, I'll be looking forward to it.
ChaosWillReign chapter 12 . 7/11/2019
Fantastic story so far. You seriously have a way of describing things, especially the steamy ones. Wished you would update faster, but i will be on the lookout for them
NicholasFiend chapter 12 . 7/10/2019
Hey man. Just checking in. Amazing story till now, and I hope the next chapter is out soon. I really want to see his official introduction to the Greek World. Thanks for writing this and I hope this story will be finished. Cheers
SeaweedBrainYT chapter 12 . 7/8/2019
Despite you thinking it was a bad chapter, I absolutely enjoyed it and even reread a few times. can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you update soon! 3
darkdraco0021 chapter 12 . 6/27/2019
Like the story so far. Will it be a real harem ( percy x girls ) or a orgy ( percy x girls and girls x girls ) ?