Reviews for Visible To You
This Username Is Classified chapter 8 . 12/7
Omgggg I laughed SO much and I just love your writing! I actually liked the argument Sakura had with Tomoyo, too, even though arguments generally aren't nice at all. It was actually quite satisfying to see her finally blurt out her true feelings and not have to try so hard to be considerate against her will anymore - much thanks to Syaoran for his support also.
This Username Is Classified chapter 2 . 12/7
This chapter was hilarious xDDD A bit OOC but I'm not complaining ;) Their bantering is awesome hahaha
LindyWatson chapter 1 . 10/15
One of my favorites! But you should at least made Syaoran thankful of what happened to him, cause because of that he met Sakura. I don't like it when you make it look like that he hated what happened to him and didn't even madr him feel that that's the reason why he met Sakura, so he should be at least thankful, right.
LindyWatson chapter 1 . 10/9
kamilafauzia chapter 8 . 3/7
The fic was really fun and easy to read.
I never got bored.

But I remember that I have ever read a similar exo fic like this in asianfanfics, i forgot the title tough. I don't know if you are the same author in asianfanfics.
freyja0taku chapter 8 . 4/2/2016
This is great and funny! I really enjoyed reading this! xD
Bubbles of Colours chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
I loved your fic! Thanks for writing it :)
Steveaaml chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
You write very very funny dialogue.
I also really like that the Sakura/Syaoran relationship was almost the secondary focus to the Sakura/Tomoyo one. The story didn't end when S&S got together, but after the girls had repaired their friendship.

And everything with Touya is hilarious.
Steveaaml chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
So over the last few chapters I've laughed out loud several times.

When Sakura was trying to flirt and make jokes and Syaoran was all "I thought it was funny."

The fact that Syaoran has been wearing those slippers the whole time. It's like in The Hitchhiker's Guide with Arthur's bathrobe. You allude to the slippers occasionally, but mostly we go the whole story almost forgetting they're there, and then reminding us in this chapter made it hilarious.

The bit with Touya was also beautifully executed. Superb timing and great characterization.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Great start!
Kaname1993 chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
Surprisingly I like this. I don't usually like when authors make their characters out of character(Sakura is WAY out of character) but you've done it in a likeable way. The interactions are hilarious and the way they bicker always makes me smile. Though I am surprised at the way Touya reacted to everything… I'd have expected him to freak out a little more. Still liked it though, the only thing that makes me sad is that it wasn't a little longer.
Chumma chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
Lol,. The ending was just great. :)
sailormoonie17 chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
Funny and cute! Definitely laughed out loud for a number of scenes :)
silly sis chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
Heyy,

Loved the story ... Ive read it a lot of times now and I just wanted to say its a wonderful read ... Everything is soo funny ... I dont come back to read fics but I couldnt resist! Is there gonna be an epilogue? Anywys keep up the writing
Tc
aurora0914 chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
Please PLease PLease make an epilogue! yeah! This was really good!