Reviews for Visible To You
freyja0taku chapter 8 . 4/2
This is great and funny! I really enjoyed reading this! xD
Bubbles of Colours chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
I loved your fic! Thanks for writing it :)
Steveaaml chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
You write very very funny dialogue.
I also really like that the Sakura/Syaoran relationship was almost the secondary focus to the Sakura/Tomoyo one. The story didn't end when S&S got together, but after the girls had repaired their friendship.

And everything with Touya is hilarious.
Steveaaml chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
So over the last few chapters I've laughed out loud several times.

When Sakura was trying to flirt and make jokes and Syaoran was all "I thought it was funny."

The fact that Syaoran has been wearing those slippers the whole time. It's like in The Hitchhiker's Guide with Arthur's bathrobe. You allude to the slippers occasionally, but mostly we go the whole story almost forgetting they're there, and then reminding us in this chapter made it hilarious.

The bit with Touya was also beautifully executed. Superb timing and great characterization.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Great start!
Kaname1993 chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
Surprisingly I like this. I don't usually like when authors make their characters out of character(Sakura is WAY out of character) but you've done it in a likeable way. The interactions are hilarious and the way they bicker always makes me smile. Though I am surprised at the way Touya reacted to everything… I'd have expected him to freak out a little more. Still liked it though, the only thing that makes me sad is that it wasn't a little longer.
Chumma chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
Lol,. The ending was just great. :)
sailormoonie17 chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
Funny and cute! Definitely laughed out loud for a number of scenes :)
silly sis chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
Heyy,

Loved the story ... Ive read it a lot of times now and I just wanted to say its a wonderful read ... Everything is soo funny ... I dont come back to read fics but I couldnt resist! Is there gonna be an epilogue? Anywys keep up the writing
Tc
aurora0914 chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
Please PLease PLease make an epilogue! yeah! This was really good!
mariacd1 chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
Jajajajaja muy buenaaa jaja me rei mucho! Great fic!
5kitty chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
So cute! You really are one of the better ccs writers. I wish you had more ccs stories. :(
chocolatito00 chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Hi! I don't know how I ended here, but I just gotta say I'm so glad I did! I loved your fic, it had an original plot and funny characters, I enjoyed every chapter and every discussion between Sakura and Syaoran haha xD
Hope you are fine, see you and thanks for creating such a wonderful story!
Poisonmind chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
That was fun ! awesome! :)
Silver mad moon chapter 8 . 12/24/2011
it's really nice,,,

the story is cute,,,

it's not that dragging.. :D nice work!