Reviews for Come Around Again
Telentropy X chapter 7 . 11/18
SAAAAAMMMMM! Yay! You don't know how happy that made me. Good luck reigning Raphael in, Michael. He's not gonna be happy.
Telentropy X chapter 6 . 11/14
Hmmm, well this took a turn I wasn't expecting. Michael's a little too smooth for my liking, sounding a bit like ol' Lucifer there for a bit. Then again, I'm a suspicious reader lol Can't wait for the next chapter.
gr8read chapter 5 . 11/11
What? Wants his soul?

Love the Monopoly game section. Luck, isn't it the truth. The board bursting into flames, board games requiring weapons discharge. So many excellent lines in that game section. So very well written.

Oh, he gets to talk to Bobby. You captured Bobby perfectly. I love that Dean is 'All In'. What a great surprise, I didn't know who Michael would let him talk to.
Loved their conversation, Bobby really gets Dean.

I like how Michael gets the 'Cas' unspoken looks and how you captured that.

Again, awesome writing.
gr8read chapter 4 . 11/11
Story is so well written. The tulip spies are gone... that's great. Keep it in the hazy. Lol.
I love that Dean got the Impala, but couldn't follow the rules.
I love the part where Michael says it changed due to Dean.
There is such palpable melancholy in your writing, its excellent.
Telentropy X chapter 5 . 11/11
OMG I'm laughing so hard! Playing Monopoly with Michael! That game makes mere mortals go into smitemode LOL I can actually understand why Dean would be disappointed when Michael had to leave. He's been the only one that Dean sees and talks to, aside from Bobby now and I really hope that gives Dean some extra strength. Not to mention, Michael is Dean's angelic equivalent: the oldest son following Dad's orders, no matter what they are. They're similar in a lot of ways so that automatically causes a small attachment to form. I love how you write Michael. You've made him so complex, it's positively delicious. Again, he's like Dean: you see the bravado and bloodlust (I mean, let's face it, Dean loves hacking heads off vamps) but beneath that is so much more, so many desires and fears and so much resignation. Can't wait for the next update!
Dean getting a weird type of Stockholm Syndrome apparently. Guess it's hard to ignore what completes you.
Telentropy X chapter 4 . 11/7
Whoa... what does Michael want? I mean, could he let Lucifer out of the cage to kill him? Seems like he would have done that long before if he could.
Telentropy X chapter 3 . 11/5
So much hate for the tulips lol It makes me die laughing every time.
gr8read chapter 3 . 11/4
Loved this last part of this chapter. The longing for contact of any kind. The tulips are spies.
The buttons.
Awesome job.
Telentropy X chapter 2 . 10/31
Geez, Michael, you don't give up do you? Really curious to see how Dean copes with this.
tyrsibs chapter 1 . 10/28
Good start!
Telentropy X chapter 1 . 10/28
Ooh Michael, be careful what you say about Sammy. I really like this! I'd like to see more.
ki guy chapter 1 . 10/27
I've always wondered what would have happened if Michael didn't get dragged down in to hell. This should be interesting.