Reviews for Follow The Leader
Sleepless-actual chapter 1 . 10/17/2020
Yo man, you did not need to do us dirty like that in the end. Damn near cried. But that was a fantastic little story. I appreciate your work on it.
Ramage chapter 1 . 2/25/2020
A wonderful story. I love the wren that continued on.
Mmjohns chapter 1 . 1/14/2020
Can imagine that actually happening in canon, it would have been hilarious
Extra THlCC chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
This is such an enjoyable story! By far the most pleasant one I’ve read.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Awesome story! can't wait to see what happens in the next story (update soon Plz)
dld51 chapter 1 . 3/3/2018
Wow, This is a great story. I wish it would continue some more. I like the running joke where everyone kept calling Ezra a "Wren". please add more.
Extra THlCC chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
Great storyline, room for some more stuff in between marriage and death though...
robvalur123 chapter 1 . 2/6/2018
wait wtf so ezra and sabine just die
LethalJustice94 chapter 1 . 1/11/2018
Nice..
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
wow you left me speechless the truth you surprised me this is wonderful I do not know how to express myself you left me without a word the truth the best sabezra that I have read. You put everything to this story fun, friendship, romanticism I do not know what else but you put everything a beautiful story with a sad but adequate ending and with the writing of leia and poe was the final touch for me to marvel at this story
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
good one shot but its to bad you did not end this story in the legends vers as i can not stand the new canon that takes place after ROTJ.

To bad Ezera did have a few spars with Luke or taught him a few force exercises here and there and kinda speed up his training a bit before Luke went to see yoda and have him do a better job fighting the Sith and maybe keep both hands.
Guardian's Blade chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Sad ending but GREAT STORY! I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it and found it both touching and hilarious. I especially liked the transition paragraphs that gave quotes of things that happened during this fanfic.
Paul Andrew Young chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
This is a great story. Shame about the end, but I enjoyed reading it from start to finish.
Mystery kid02 chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
This is frickin amazing, it’s adorable and caring. I love it.