Reviews for Heart of Ice
looks at name tag chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I really liked this a lot. I accidently stumbled upon it while going through Edward Scissorhand stories and decided to give it a try. I'm really glad I did. You should write the other character's points of views. Like Kim, Peg, etc. To see how much or how little they think of Edward as life goes on. Keep writing! 3
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
This story made me cry (sniffle). It was so sweet, and beautiful, but so sad and heartbreaking. I hope that you write another Edward Scissorhands fic again. You're very good.
Karatepenguin chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
wow. That was way intense. WAY SUPER GOOD! *makes a sculpture of you and bows down to it* That was amazing, it totally captured my attention, and completed the movie in a way satisfying yet still with the same ending. You are a brilliant writer, congrats.
anouk chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
i'm crying
Alanna chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
It touched me so much, I cried, and I still am! Sounds pathetic, but it's too sad! Great job though!
The Phantom chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Beautiful little piece. I loved the comparisons to Edward and the snowflake; very poetic.
Bravo!
Phantom
Serendipity chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
That was beautifull, I had to cry as soon as I strted reading, so let me say it is extremely touching!

Anyway...still crying
damaia chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Betcha haven't had this thing reviewed in a while, huh?

Coolness. I loved it. Unlike certain unnamed other stories, you didn't break the fragile, dare I say, icy mood of the movie. As one reads, they can almost see Edward's dark, not-quite-human eyes looking back at them out of the page...
beadsnabone chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Oh, you are making me cry. My heart just bleeds for Edward. Yours is a very poetic piece and I

found it very moving.
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Well, if I have a choice between crappy and not so crappy, I'm gonna go with not so crappy. This is good. You kept me reading to the bottom of the page, so trust me, it's good. _
DePp-Ly InFaTuaTeD chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
That almost made me cry...deng all Edward POV fics almost make me cry unless they are humor. Omg i feel so torn about, and for Edward.

He's so cute though! Why does everyone hate him?

"Why did you do it then?"

"...Because you asked me to."
chinky-angel88 chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
That was really good...so sad...*tear*...great job!
Raistlin's chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
This was a great fic. Good job!
spaciireth chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Aw, those last couple of sentences were so sad! Maybe he was a bit out of character, but I'm not worried, coz I mean, everyone has to think about something don't they? And Kim is the sort of thing Ed would think about most of the time... So, yeah, it was really good.
Rachel chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Nice fanfic. For some reason just the entire, um, experiance and so forth of Edward Scissorhands is engraved in my brain, and because I'm afraid of getting worn out by the movie, forcing me to have a hunger that cannot be fed, I'm reading fanfictions! I like it, and yea, it's probably true that he's very articulate in his mind, because what else does he really have to do besides, well, think?