Reviews for Assassin Version
Rachel Phillips chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Do you know what I nickname "Long" sometimes...? "Kind Edward"... No joke.
Tiger5913 chapter 3 . 1/24/2005
Aww, Long is such a sweetheart in this fic...
Tiger5913 chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
Greg! He's hardly in any fics, so kudos to you for being unique. _ Man, your Hans is very hilarious. He and Busu are one yaoi pairing that I'm rather fond of for entertainment purposes. Anyhoo, off to the next chapter I go!
Nekomaru chapter 21 . 12/2/2004
Love...a beautiful yet deadly thing. 6.6
Nekomaru chapter 2 . 12/2/2004
Fox is such a funny whittle dude, that he is. I wonder if he and Long will finally get along. *Thinks very hard* I'm not sure of that future but it could happen.
Nekomaru chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Yay! Shenlong and...and...Fox! I love them all! I wonder if Shen will actually have the guts to kill Fox. (Tee hee)
Soundwood chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Yeah, very nice this is. 20 more chapters to go, but I can say that from the first one, I should have been reading this from it's being posted. Other than a few spelling errors, this is another type of writing I really enjoy, where you focus on the actual thoughts and feelings of a character than the general things going on around them. That's not the correct to say it, but it means something really nice, I swear.

The conversation between our favorite assassins (minus Greg) is what really got me interested, though for the life of me I couldn't figure out who Vark was until she signaled for Alica. If I were her, I'd have a crush on Van as well; he's intriguing.

Anyway, I oughta save my long reviews for the final chapter since I can't really say anything now. Can't wait to catch up.
Indigo Siren chapter 21 . 9/3/2004
Oh! An update! I'm so glad, I was actually wondering when I'd see a new part to this story.

It's a shame they had to run off so quickly because Long's dad was going to turn up. Broke up a nice little bit of peace time. And now Long's back to work, in the high seat. He has the potential to be a good boss. (Though, we wish it wasn't of a crooked firm.)

O, and Alica is getting some attention from Stephen. How interesting :-D And I wonder how Kai will fit into this story, if he poses to have a bigger role that is? Hope you do some more in the near future.
keirus chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
I think you are an avid bloody roar fan. Are you from japan or something, because you are correct all over. The information and some of the details you provided are just sensational. Stay on it.
Byakko chapter 17 . 5/11/2004
I return! Somewhat!
Can't actually read the fic, because of some stupid banning system in my school network which insists ANY chapter beyond this has 'exceeded the weighted phrase limit' -_-
Yes, it does not like the word shit -o-
Go figure.
Anyway, just to write in, as a kinda message board I abuse the system ;p
I'm coloring that fanart of Long, you know, that one dedicated to this fic? The one that's on , the one with the URL of .com and you just have to click on the obvious link under the gallery? The one that was able to receive a comment from acclaimed BR fanart artist blitzball? The one I'm so obviously and selfishly publicing for?
Yeah, that one XD XD XD XD
Well, cheers to you continuing your fic _
Indigo Siren chapter 20 . 3/9/2004
Such a nicely written chapter. Long seems very fitting to a role in a family instead of by himself. He's characterised very well!
Hope to see this updated again soon. :-)
Absolut Asian chapter 19 . 9/29/2003
I've started reading this ever since I first came to . It was one of the first BR stories I read, and I...LOVED it! Continue, continue! ...Father, father father help us, need some guidence from above...
Ramza Lionheart Disappearing chapter 18 . 8/15/2003
Who the heck is Ramzaza...heh! Just kidding, I really appreciate what you said. But I was just concerned.

Anyway, even if you get reviews, there is a good chance it won't make any sense. I like loong descriptive reviews that give me that warm fuzzy feeling in the morning. It's a really great way to start the day.

The best reviews are the contstructive reviews that you can use to improve your fic. Where you can actually draw a pattern and find out the reviewers Do's and Do nots.

But if reviewers start getting decadent and write wierd reviews that make absolutely no sense and has no ties whatsoever to what you have written, I get mad! It really gets me down! For goodness sake! Write something about the frickin story! (I'm writing this because I'm about a certain reviewer called LQ who keeps writing the same thing...over...and over...and over again for 22 consecutive chapters in my fics!)

I just wanted to rant, because I want to strangle that LQ! Gr!

Anyway, back to the thingie. This is more on Long and Alica's holiday in China. I believe you can sequeeze a few more chapters in china, ala Festivals, dates, lakes, mountains and such before returning to Tylon. But what awaits them, there? God only knows...and you as well.

Top notch as usual, keep writing.
Tiger5913 chapter 18 . 8/10/2003
I'll always be here, even if people don't notice it.
Ramza Lionheart Disappearing chapter 17 . 7/6/2003
well, more foreshadowing...a nicet tough, indeed.

Do you have enough inspiration to continue this? I see a lot less reviews than before. Hope that doesn't put you down.