Reviews for The Interview
Son of Whitebeard chapter 1 . 6/14
ooh interesting to see Greyback was considered for the role of professor
Mrs.Firefly chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
I really liked this one. It was an interesting take on Greyback's character that he used to be good but turned vile because he was refused by the "good guys". I would have liked to know more though. A reaction to Minerva's question for instance. Or perhaps a paragraph on Greyback's reaction when he got news of the dismissive decision. Otherwise, nice story!
aspiringmarauder2018 chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
I loved this story, it was a great read. Another side of Fenir Greyback which was really cool. I cant wait to read more stories
Slytherin Buttercat chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Aw no! This gives a good reason for why Fenrir turned dark. I loved the way you portrayed Minerva in this, she seems realistic to what a younger version of her canon self would be like. I sort of wanted him to reply with something extremely rude (lol because angst is great) but I'm glad that he didn't reply. I'm sad that Dippet was so judgemental, Greyback deserved the job! And it makes sense as to why he supported Goblin rights: he has little, being a werewolf. What was Merrythought's opinion on the matter? Did he believe it was the right choice too?
I only noticed a few mistakes (missing words, for example) but other than that it was beautifully written. Thank you for a good read!
Pokey314 chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
This is a great fic. I really like that Fenrir was portrayed as such a nice person and that he wasn't always 'evil'.
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Good work! This is an interesting idea, well written and you did an excellent job with Minerva's characterisation. I particularly liked her interaction with the other students and her excitement at the honour.

“She didn't speak much, trying to remember everything Dr. Greyback.” I think something is missing at the end of this sentence.