Reviews for The Blank Sheet of Paper
Shilamaru also was defending naruto by saying he's out friend and all that so that helped put him in a good light
Seems like naruto is a special little snowflake with "his" "sanctuary" only one I know of is your dorm room and bathroom ducking people being so snobby and all this shit of deserving this and that and all these others things pisces me off fucking so sensitive
inuyasha16451 chapter 7 . 6/12
Damn. That was awesome
lara5170 chapter 7 . 6/11
I like the idea of Sasuke liking and being attracted to Naruto better than the common attractive Sasuke with Naruto having feelings for the guy who treated him terribly
ShortcakeX chapter 6 . 4/2
Okay, so I just started this story tonight. I really like it! I love the Modern AU, because I always imagine Naruto either being an artist or a chef. I like how Naruto is slightly more dark, and realistic in the terms that he changed as a person due to how people were treating him. Because canon Naruto just stayed basically the same throughout the entire series despite the circumstances he went through - he matured a little I suppose. Anyways, I really like this story so far, and I really hope you decide to continue it, or even restart it like you said you wanted to do. Good luck, and I hope to see another chapter whenever you can make it.
Pizzabully chapter 6 . 3/22
Please dont delete this story. Its really good and interesting to read. I really like this story. Please dont delete or change it, please!
Chidori95 chapter 6 . 3/19
Okay so again.. Can't login Alyssa but listen to me very carefully. You are NOT rewriting OR deleting this absolutely amazing, fab and wonderful story.. God the air of the story is just so damn attractive and I just can't help but want more. This is amazing.. This is a story and you are doing a wonderful job. do you remember what people said about my story that I'm translating? and now I'm going to say the same. If no one, please write it for me. This story is just amazing. I love it.. I loved everything.. You know I don't lie when it comes to stories. Everyone has different tastes. I love it keep writing and pleaseeee update soon please.
inuyasha16451 chapter 6 . 2/16
Keep going. It is a very good story. Please update soon.
Nikita Adliew chapter 6 . 2/14
Do your real one story starts on chapter 5? If yes, I think it needs more improvement because the difference between you and the older author really show up. And I prefer the older authors' story.
mango23 chapter 6 . 2/12
To me I like the story just the way it is. In this story Naruto actually has a strong personality and not many Naruto stories have that
Kinkou chapter 6 . 2/12
I actually like it as it is. True it is slow BUT the pain that reads into it is so much more.
anonimA chapter 6 . 2/12
I don't think you should start all over again but try to build the characters better from this point, I mean in life people are not completely bad as it is presented for sasuke and all his "friends" or totally good as it presented for naruto it is only matter of simply making it more real not to idealize the "good" protagonist or to demonize the "bad" protagonist nobody is perfect in the end really
Writer Reader chapter 6 . 2/12
I know it can be tough to hear and read criticism, especially since you adopted this story. Unfortunately, you as a writer, will always have someone somewhere criticizing you or even being downright cruel about your work. Even masterpieces have their dislikes. From what I can tell, you had more positive feedback than negative and the original author seemed interested in how you would take the story. I, myself, am enjoying this story, minus a few spelling and grammar errors that can be easily fixed. Since it's now your story, I think you should do what's your most comfortable with. I'll be here as a reader either way. Happy writing!
Court818 chapter 6 . 2/12
If you really want to restart I think you should keep this one out and make the restart of it, like post one or two chapters and see if the audience likes the new one or old one and see from there. But I think you should keep this one and just explain as you post new chaps.
Mkayemolina chapter 6 . 2/12
I have loved this story from the start and have been excited with each update to see YOUR vision come to realization with each paragraph laid down . I for one want to witness your creation from a stalker watcher fan and watch your story being made not what I want but you. You haven’t let me down yet and am eagerly awaiting many many many chapters to come.