Reviews for One Last Drink
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2019
Okay wow I’m almost crying! Awesome story!0
Brendalwood chapter 1 . 5/13/2019
I enjoyed this. thank you for writing this.
EmonyDeborah chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
*sobs*
Luv chapter 1 . 3/15/2018
I’m drowning in feels here, send help
tyrsenian chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
This is beautifully written; you write Nadine so well and have captured precisely her dynamic with Elizabeth. The show won't be the same without her but I look forward to your future works!
A chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
"Nadine considers the other woman, whom she's served loyally these past three years. She think she did right by her."

I loved everything about this but I simply cannot get past this line. It's heart aching and beautiful and just crazy accurate. God, I already miss Nadine so much :( Thank you for sharing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
So beautiful.
Celeste6 chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Really lovely story. You've caught their voices exactly.
22210805 chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
my heart's in pieces rn
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
So sweet. Made me cry. Gonna miss Nadine.
purpleplasticpurse chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
I honestly can’t even begin to tell you how amazing this is, and how many times this made me tear up. You characterized Nadine perfectly, and it was a touching tribute. I know how long you’ve been working on this so being able to read it was an honor. You are the best, hands down.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Bawling. Roaring in anger. And so unhappy. This show won't be the same without Nadine. No nadine. A possible broken up Stareth - my fandom heart is gonna break and be done with this show if they keep it up.
Gailuvspurple chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Excellent!
lil'mousie323 chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Tissues, I need tissues! You've done a FABULOUS job with this story! Thank you so much for writing it!
revolutionsoftheheart chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
This was brilliantly written. An absolute gem to read, even if bittersweet, that highlights these two women's relationship and brings it to another level. Great characterization.