Reviews for A Hero's Will and Ambition
Can't wait
dennishoisington2 chapter 6 . 2/1
Please continue this story!
Demon420 chapter 6 . 1/12
Damn this hasn't been updated in a minute huh? Well when ever ya get back to it, keep up the awesome work here! This is def a great story ya got here. ]
benjamincas61 chapter 6 . 12/26/2023
Love the fic so far. Wondering if Izuku will be getting the advanced versions of haki?
nnnnmhughuuhhjiijj chapter 6 . 11/25/2023
It's great fanfic, full of personality with characters and really good prose. I don't have complaints as much as few nitpicks like I wish that you hadn't given him One For All.
nnnnmhughuuhhjiijj chapter 3 . 11/24/2023
I wish that you had stuck with Haki quirk.
E.Elliot chapter 6 . 11/1/2023
I love it! can't wait to see what will happen!
KaioFan chapter 6 . 7/2/2023
Damn. Really liked where this was going too. Would be nice to see this continued
tx11.99x chapter 6 . 7/1/2023
I love the story please continue it I would hate it if this story went unfinished
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2023
This was a fucking retarded anime honestly because why the fuck was Bakugou never expelled for attempting to quite literally kill his own classmate, i always found that shit fucking stupid he should’ve not only been expelled but Imprisoned for attempted murder.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2023
This chapter was cringe at the end
Chris schiltz chapter 6 . 6/29/2023
I hope you keep going with this , I think you are doing a great job. Remember you do this because you want and love too. Don’t let anyone else’s opinion matter, it is you story, they don’t like it.. tell them Chris said SIUBC. Suck It Up Butter Cup. If they can do better have them prove it. Tell them put up or shut up, no one is forcing them to read you amazing story.
biob1 chapter 6 . 6/18/2023
This was pretty good.
DinoGuy2000 chapter 6 . 6/16/2023
This has been a lot of fun! The action is pretty sweet, the characters kept getting better as more was written, and I always love OP protagonists! The harem is fun, and the dramatic All Might is great!

A delightful fic! Good work!
tomthehero3 chapter 6 . 6/2/2023
pls I need more of the coke
1,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »