Reviews for A Hero's Will and Ambition
nocringeman chapter 6 . 9/14
please udate man, it's been 3 years
Naruto30 chapter 6 . 9/11
Hope this story gets updated again.
Larro44-LL chapter 6 . 9/6
Man I wish you kept writing man. You have some amazing skills based off of your stories and I would’ve loved to keep reading them as you updated them
Axagon99d chapter 4 . 9/1
My fellow Eminem fan am a fan if if hv moni I wil support
Axagon99d chapter 1 . 9/1
I became ur fan just because of Eminem till I collapse I like it be4 but now its love
Slippyboii chapter 1 . 9/1
buddy u still making fanfic? or u quit? cuz it been a while. sorry English is not my born language.
mohemedyooshau chapter 1 . 8/14
if only poor izuku knew the power of haki
Cagliostros chapter 2 . 7/26
If you are still looking for recommendations for the harem I would suggest mirko
ShinobiNoYami chapter 6 . 7/10
Bro this story is getting SOOO good. Really wish you would update.
nocringeman chapter 6 . 7/10
it's been 4 years man, are you still alive?
Storyteller Kimi chapter 2 . 7/7
Inko…! You’re scaring people.
Turtletipper123 chapter 1 . 6/24
so he has haki I guess. that's pretty cool.
Ohma chapter 1 . 6/23
he's 4 years old, why does he talk like that?

too in-depth, it feels dumb. he doesn't talk like a kid, he doesn't think like a kid.

he doesn't even think like teenage Izuku, this is an OC wearing Izuku's skin and using his name.
Ohma chapter 1 . 6/23
no one would think "armament" first...when they see that
I mean no one would think it at all in every other world.
the definition of "Armament" is twisted in One Piece.
ar·ma·ment
/ˈärməmənt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: armament; plural noun: armaments
military weapons and equipment.
"chemical weapons and other unconventional armaments"

"Hardening" should've been her first guest, it feels cringe when she said "Armament", too meta.
Edrip chapter 6 . 6/16
A very good fic. I was initially disappointed by him getting OFA but it doesn’t seem to have affected the story in ways OFA usually does (the story becoming a percentage chaser, OFA becoming more important than the original quirk etc.). In the end though, the fic is quite good and Haki is one of my favourite abilities in fiction and one I wish was utilised more as an idea for a quirk. Unfortunately most of the fics where Izuku has Haki make him so overpowered that having Haki is pointless anyways.

I’m a bit sad that the fic looks like it won’t be continued but the current chapter isn’t a bad end point if it has to end.
1,033 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »