Reviews for Falling Stars
lilac310 chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Love your version of this. Please continue.
catspats31 chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
The story is good, but since it has the copied lyrics of "Miles" by Phillip Phillips, it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story because the owners of this site have no legal permission from the songwriters.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

"In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure."

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired copyrights, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.
Phoebe0513 chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
This is a realistic take on Heero as a child soldier. He was raised in violence and at an age in which he's neither a little child to be oblivious nor an adult man to fully discern his actions. He may be a soldier, but he's still a child with an honest longing for belongingness.
salimaran08 chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
I just wanted to tell you one thing: I Love You !
Finding someone so active as you are in GW H/R fanfics is pretty scarce. Thanks a loooooot
I hope you can update your other stories as soon as possible.
Scarlet Eve chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
Lovely story. I think you really captured the correct tone of that part of Heero's life, and still showed his humanity that he never lost. good work!
Mistaken-Miracles chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
I love that you took the time to write this. I pictured the manga throughout it, but it was nice to get a fresh idea of maybe what had happened between Heero and Relena during the “first time” they crossed paths. I’m not sure how I really want to word that, but I’m leaving it. Over all I enjoy it. It was cute, made me smile and it also made me feel bad for Heero even though we know what happens later on in his life... actually does it even get better? O.o Not for a while though.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Such a cuuute little thing;) I really enjoy your writings ! I’m a huge GW fan girl too