Reviews for Harry Potter: IronWizard
S chapter 10 . 7/20
That was a clever solution to a major problem, and also a sad tale where kids had to take such drastic measures when the adults failed them. I’m glad you didn’t go with the other ending you’d mentioned. That’d have been heartbreaking. I hope you write another H/Hr some time.
HPMARIE chapter 10 . 4/15
Great story!
mysuvone chapter 10 . 3/2
Loved it very much
mysuvone chapter 8 . 3/2
as much as she hates divination its cool
mysuvone chapter 6 . 3/2
hmmm dam Voldymort
F
4fundaore chapter 5 . 2/22
Thanks
old-crow chapter 10 . 2/2
Hi,

I started this fine tale a few times while you were writing it but never had the opportunity to finish it. In my eyes, you took it as far as a crossover should go.

Thanks again. I loved it.

O-C
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 1/15
It always struck me as plot convenience that Hermione never called Harry.

Sure, she might trust Dumbledore, but I'd think she'd only do so for the obvious things, not muggle communication. And she already went through character development where she learned that breaking rules was okay as long as it was for a good reason.

Sure the letter of the law is "don't contact Harry," but the spirit is, "Don't use communication traceable by the enemy."
Peter chapter 10 . 12/8/2020
Absolutely brilliant story, keep writing and I will enjoy reading it
EdTheBeast chapter 10 . 12/9/2020
OK, this is a must read for all HP/HG fans. It is an intriguing concept, especially for old timers who played D&D, 1st edition. Enjoy this everyone, and have a Merry X-Mas. 12/9/20
Guest chapter 10 . 12/6/2020
I'd actually like the sound of the omake(?) The world's dark and gritty make it to where he sees hermione in short hallucinations I've got other Ideas I'm not a good writer so I couldn't write it myself but I'd be happy to beta
ironhair chapter 1 . 12/6/2020
Reading
noreenklose chapter 10 . 11/13/2020
Great story.
The only downside was that you didn't "hit" Dumbles and the Dursleys HARD ENOUGH. I thought that Snape got his too quickly, but at least he suffered a bit.
I did enjoy reading your story. . .I'm just always looking for "severe retribution" to the nasty people. (Dumbles, Molly, MoRon, Ginny, Aunt Marge, the Dursleys, Snape, Fudge, and Umbitch.)
Thanks for writing.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 10 . 10/15/2020
I'm glad you didn't do the Omake, because you are right...that would have been depressing. This was too much fun for a depressing ending, even if it was an alternative ending.
Thanks.