Reviews for Harry Potter: IronWizard
LeoniusDong chapter 10 . 7/4
I like the scientist Hermione and the mighty Harry. They make the best team! I hope you write more about the . I hope there's more H/Hr.
HoneyBear84 chapter 10 . 6/22
love it
Baelorfan chapter 10 . 6/15
A nice take on "Ironman" Harry saving the world from Death Eaters with the help of Hermione and a blacksmith, and additional help .

I never see Dumbledore as a "good" man. He intends the defeat of Voldemort but few of his other goals - based on his actions in his three official capacities - show him doing good.

He has largely destroyed Wizarding education, encouraged bullying, kept down Muggleborns and non-humans. There is very little evidence showing he tried to reform education and society but was stuck because of a rigid bigoted Wizarding society.

There *are* a few stories showing a well meaning Dumbledore trapped by pre-existing Wizarding laws . But in canon we see almost none of this.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 10 . 6/1
Great story, not what I expected. Thanks so much for sharing.
Fyr RedNight chapter 10 . 3/24
This was a very entertaining and beautiful story.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
jaqmaq77 chapter 10 . 3/2
A brilliant and well written, captivating story - I missed dinner, it was so good... poor dog missed her six 'o' clock walk too...
One thing? I'm really not sure, but I somehow felt Harry killed Lucius Malfoy twice? Once in the alley and once at home... but as I said, not sure... I will have to read again before I'm sure.
elixirmaster chapter 10 . 2/22
Really good, but I really want more, maybe to see them parenting and what not.
elixirmaster chapter 9 . 2/22
Kreacher has no social graces, the bathroom suprise was hysterical.
elixirmaster chapter 8 . 2/22
thanks
Grosvenor chapter 10 . 2/5
Good story. Well done!
Leonard Scott chapter 10 . 1/6
great story Loved reading it keep it up can't wait to read more
libbyxox1 chapter 10 . 1/5
great fun!
Cwhit930 chapter 10 . 12/21/2021
A cool way for Harry to take out all the bad guys and not be super Harry. Thanks for the share