Reviews for Harry Potter: IronWizard
JohnyXD chapter 10 . 10/15/2020
Thank you.
This story has been very nice to read.
Please keep up the good work.
JohnyXD chapter 7 . 10/15/2020
"I need to know he's safe, but how?"
How about you try breaking in? You know, so you can test the wards yourself, preferably with your body. :D
JohnyXD chapter 2 . 10/15/2020
About the A/N at the start of the chapter, Batman vs Superman went as it did because this version of Superman was majorly weaker than most others. He was naïve, untrained and inexperienced. On the other hand, not only did Batman make an Ironman knockoff suit, he "just happened" to get his hands on some green Kryptonite and was able to further weaponize it. And all of that in such a short time you'd think he was the next Stark.

Also, Batman says "He has the power to wipe out the entire human race, and if we believe there’s even a 1% chance that he is our enemy we have to take it as an absolute certainty… and we have to destroy him." WHAT THE HELL?! Isn't he some detective genius super hero?! Is he stupid?! Did he see the human history?! It's much worse in his world!

Sorry for the rant. I just think most DC movies and series could have gone a LOT better. Many characters lost several qualities that made fans love them.

About this story though, it's fun so far.
Please keep up the good work.
J flood chapter 10 . 9/16/2020
I honestly don't think this story needs a equal but it could use a quick epilogue Towing him and Hermione after all this not even include them getting married and having kids but maybe one or two chapters only
J flood chapter 7 . 9/16/2020
I don't understand why people keep making this mistake but it's half past 11 half 11
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2020
Super epic story !

I think Dumbledore should have been told V was dead, it’d been kind. Anonymous letter ? And it couldn’t hurt if he had come to realize that maybe it wasn’t ‘good’ to kill the bad guys, but sometimes it was necessary, because the lives of innocents were more precious than those of the criminals.

But I still super loved your story. Thank you for writing it

I also was really looking forward to reading about the hot peppers lol.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2020
Epic story with epic story telling, need I say more? Another great chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2020
That prophecy was awesome! Great chapter. Though I do wish the elder grangers had the opportunity to experience the wonders of magic
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2020
Exciting! )
Guest chapter 6 . 8/16/2020
Omg dun dun dun dunnnn - epic chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2020
Damn that was rough. Good job, well written!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2020
The build up is well done but I would have focused more on the inter personal relationships and less on the (admittedly interesting and well thought out) technical aspects of the suit.

For example, how did the order react to McGonagall taking Harry away? Was it always Tonks? Why?

Going to movies was good but .. what did they talk about? How does he feel watching a movie for the first time. Being ‘normal’, going out with a girl. Etc etc
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2020
I’m really enjoying this but I had a heart attack when harry spilled the guts re: Wizard war.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2020
Very logical, well thought out writing, very true to character . Rather enjoyable to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2020
Damn what a great start, why haven’t I read this before, this is awesome
752 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »