Reviews for Harry Potter: IronWizard
Saissa chapter 10 . 12/29/2019
This was a wonderful story. I enjoyed it very much!
petalssunwards chapter 10 . 12/10/2019
it was awesome!
I loved the Oracle touch!
noylj chapter 6 . 12/6/2019
When is Harry or Herms going to consider what mept Moldy alive?
ksecc1 chapter 6 . 11/20/2019
Ha. Dumbledore just gave Harry an alibi.
Specky Clarke chapter 10 . 11/11/2019
Great story, I loved reading it.
LtKettch chapter 10 . 11/6/2019
Great story. I liked the way you developed the relationship. You also did a good job dealing with their emotions regarding Harry’s missions. The only thing that felt a little off was Dan and Emma’s reactions. It came off a little likeOh, you are going to help your boyfriend go out and kill a lot of people. Ok, be careful.’
Zile0 chapter 10 . 10/19/2019
Lived it!
Rohan Bernett chapter 10 . 10/18/2019
Well done! Interesting story, and I liked how in the end Voldemort's demise (and more to the point his followers' demises) was partially his own fault.

Oh, and I note that judging by one of her lines regarding a second suit in the final chapter, Hermione has seen Toy Story.
Matt chapter 2 . 10/11/2019
This isn't really a critique of the story itself but why do so many people name Hermione's parents after the actors who portray Harry and Hermione in the movies? I find this EXTREMELY annoying. I tend to enjoy a story much more when her parents have some other first names which have nothing to do with the movies. I didn't like the movies anyway.
azreal.bg chapter 10 . 9/8/2019
Excellent story a true classic. I enjoyed this as much as a similar story called Blue Steel which has an armoured Harry too. The former does not in any way detract from either as they both shine in very different ways. Thank you so much for putting together what I believe is a beautifully constructed, well thought-out tale that can be read again and again. Superb!
ThLaDe chapter 2 . 8/11/2019
"The power he knows not"? How about fuckin battle armour lol?Hermione's thought process
christinemarie13 chapter 10 . 7/25/2019
I very much enjoyed this.
Realmsmith chapter 10 . 7/11/2019
aw. I wanted to see what happened when fawkes ate habaneros.
Realmsmith chapter 1 . 7/11/2019
I always loved the invincible iron man. he and batman built their powers, not gained them in a lab accident or were born with them.
gabzep chapter 10 . 6/29/2019
At first I wasn’t quite sure what to make of this story. I didn’t see how magic and the iron suit was going to mix together without it being to fantastical even for a magic/comic story but you wrote it in such way that felt completely plausible. Thank you for such a wonderful story!
754 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »