Reviews for Healer Doctor Granger
censoredentity chapter 8 . 6/13
I feel sorry for Harry OMG HAHAHAHAHAA I CANNOT STOP IMAGINING HIS FACE HAHAHAHAAHHHA
Tammy1234 chapter 5 . 3/5
When scorp said uncle Theo I lost! Lol kids are so innocent
langeline chapter 10 . 2/28
Oh dear! Why didn't astoria's family find out?
AuntCori chapter 23 . 2/15
Oh crap, you got me all excited for an update. Just this event thing, I've gotten this same thing from 6 other authors I follow. Geezzz
Saissa chapter 22 . 1/31
I just finished reading all of this. Great story.

But what is your point of telling us to go and read DHG and the Blood Curse when it is exactly the same as the last part of THIS story?
AuntCori chapter 22 . 1/13
"won't use Great Grandmothers Blacks old knickers to make a quilt", that was great! I look forward to the sequels.
Neakco chapter 22 . 1/12
I really enjoyed that ending. It was well done.
Animelover1396 chapter 20 . 1/8
Lucius sure is clever. I thought that he had been obliviated but no he hasn't been. He has been faking it all along. I just can't wait for Draco and Hermione to find out that he wasn't obliviated in the first place. it's gonna be so much fun.
Alexis Means chapter 20 . 1/7
Oh my gosh how could this be... how could he know and allow her to marry him... I do understand at the same time I just can't... also love this new revelation...
ZoeyOlivia chapter 20 . 1/7
I don’t know how you made me like Lucius but you did. I just love him and Roses connection. It’s adorable.
ZoeyOlivia chapter 19 . 1/7
Oh shite!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 18 . 1/7
I LOVE your Pansy! A favorite for sure!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 17 . 1/7
To be fair I followed both stories and only unfollowed the other one today so I didn’t get double notifications
AuntCori chapter 20 . 1/7
Very sly Lucius...
DarkFairy8605 chapter 19 . 1/6
We'll shit lol she was not suppose to hear that.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »