Reviews for I See Red
jamjamin chapter 1 . 4/25/2019
I cracked up every time Gin-chan called Sougo something. That So-la-ti-do-kun at the end was too much!
Binky1987 chapter 16 . 1/21/2019
I love this, very entertaining! It reads exactly how Gintama is haha so authentic :)
Abigail565 chapter 16 . 9/29/2018
I love this story, I'll be waiting for the next update
Addicted-to-OkiKagu-and-I7 chapter 15 . 8/18/2018
Woahh! Thank god you updated! And thank god i still remember the former chapter..
Yuyui Hime chapter 1 . 3/7/2018
AHAHAHAAH OH MY GOSH THOSE TWO! I really really really love your writing style and the characterization you did for each and and every one of the characters are so on point!
strawberrytortis chapter 14 . 2/9/2018
Ahhh I love this fic I binge red this all day and I’m obsessed! I hope Kamui is a loving brother in this fic XP
Akely chapter 14 . 2/9/2018
It's been such a long time but I'm glad you didn't abandon the fic. It's okay to be busy, to take your time— you have plenty of priorities I believe :D
"No can do, Gorilla! The brakes on this Vespa are defective! We won't stop until we've crossed dimensions-"
I love this Back To Future referene, if it's indeed a ref! XD It's so funny and badass

Thanks for writing
Addicted-to-OkiKagu-and-I7 chapter 13 . 12/28/2017
ohh i just forgot to comment but i read it as soon as it updates hehe btw there is indeed the lack of Okikagu TT but the serious stuff is so cool too. Kamui is in the move now aaaand i just wanna say that i actually imagined Kamui sniffing like a dog at the *beep beep beep* scene wahaha boy he was so cute :3 hmm red bastard.. now i wanna rewatch red data girl
Bereftsoul chapter 4 . 12/25/2017
I thoroughly enjoy each and every line of your writing! Beautifully written, heartfelt, everyone is in character. I love it a lot. Thank you for your writing!
chantal027 chapter 13 . 12/20/2017
It's been such a freaking long time since I've read a good story on this site, but finally... *-* :D :D And it's not just good - it's really super good :D You got the characters just right, the story is believable, you know it just doesn't feel like you had to work really hard on it, it doesn't smell of sweat, doesn't feel pushed, well I really don't know how to say it in English but I hope you get it xD So basically I am trying to say that most of it feels very natural, like it was written in the kind of state when the story unfolds itself in front of your eyes and you just write down what you see. And that's rare and really cool :D
So I hope you will be able to continue soon because you got me very interested here. :) Also, I seriously can't believe that you could make Takasugi come clean out of all this shit, it's very Gintama like xD
Guest chapter 13 . 12/20/2017
Please update soon! Hehe. More okikagu please~
Paradise chapter 13 . 12/10/2017
I am loving this story so far and kamui though crazy is so hot. Honestly i love okita and kagura but i also love sis con kamui XD. Please update soon!
Akely chapter 13 . 12/7/2017
It's fine to be an Abuto as long as you don't have to babysit a Kamui or you might just lose an arm or two!
I don't really ship Kamusoyo— or Kamui with anyone but good for that matter, but it doesn't really bother me. If it happens I do hope they will get developments(?) since it's basically a criminal x princess shipping, so it can be interesting too!

On Kagura's side I'm glad lot of my questions got answered and I was surprised Takasugi isn't an antagonist after all, and Nobume acted colder than expected ;; my heart broke. I don't mind the lack of Okikagu since we got the kiss so let's the plot go on...

PS: Chinese food is so good ;A;
Akely chapter 12 . 12/1/2017
KISS!
Yay. Achievement got: first base!
I knew it was all linked to Kamui! And the Triads, of course, though instead of Taiwan I'd rather think of Hong Kong where it's much more influent(?)
Now that it's all game with Kamui, but I'm pretty Kagura and Okita will find a way to beat some senses in him. She did in the canon show after all!

Don't worry when it comes to updating, you're human and it's totally okay to take your time! Thank you for all the time and energy you pet in the story!
Addicted-to-OkiKagu-and-I7 chapter 12 . 11/29/2017
kyahhhh! they kissed that moment was amazing! but *sniff* *sniff* that just had to happen.. Gintoki was awesome here too.. i love his overprotective mode to Kagura..and i’m so hyped for the next chapter!

your such a dedicated writer TT..i don’t mind with the slow updates.. you must take priority of yourself after all and good luck! xoxo
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »