Reviews for Flashpoint Chronicles
Jesse Thawne chapter 7 . 5/10/2019
Good story. I'm bit sad how this ended. Especially with Team Arrow. Goodbye Laurel.

The show's Flashpoint didn't make any sense. And it sucked. Just like the rest of season 3. (No need to be afraid to admit it, you know it's true.) In fact the show itself and the timeline Barry has lived in IS Flashpoint! Because Thawne altered it by killing Barry's Mom. I don't understand why the timeline didnt change back after Barry saved his Mom. The writers really mess up on that one, did they. And the biggest mystery that was never solved is Earth one Jesse Quick. She clearly existed in the original Timeline where Thawne came from. I really don't like what they done to the Wells family, especially with Jesse. There was literally no mention of them whatsoever on the episode and after that . I don't understand why they couldn't confirm Jesse's existence or whereabouts after the episode instead of introducing a different Wells. After all, her story connects to Barry and Thawne because of what Thawne did to her family(what he did to her father) like he did to Barry. I really hate how forgotten and ignored they are. Especially Jesse.

I wish they didn't do Flashpoint at all.
Superflarrowfan chapter 7 . 4/23/2019
Awesome job! I really like your take on of flashpoint of,not the just The flash, but on the Arrowverse shows. And now everything has been undone. It's sad that Laurel's gone, if Oliver ever find out what Barry did, he's going to kill him.

The part where Cisco takes over Star labs and him being asshole made no sense whatsoever,here and on the show, too bad it was never explain. How come there's no mention of the real Wells or his family. I mean this is their story too because of Thawne and Barry. It was never mention where were they on the show. I'm pretty sure Jesse will still exist in any timeline because she was born before the car crash and E-2 Jesse is living proof because she's in her late teens.(Confirm by canon) She's just forgotten. Which is sad.
TheLifeStruggleIsREAL chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
great chapter that's bad because of Barry Zoom is alive and trying to take over Kara's earth now
TheLifeStruggleIsREAL chapter 2 . 12/21/2017
love this flashpoint side effect a little bit at least Laurel is alive and she is a meta-human too love that part
Agentkem chapter 1 . 10/30/2017