Reviews for Get Over It
Sad Strange Little Girl chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
Bah. I meant update. Please, dude, seriously, this is an AWESOME STORY AND YOU ABANDONED IT!...*sigh*
Sad Strange Little Girl chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
Bah. I like this story. You need to review. NOW, WOMAN!
Taffy1 chapter 3 . 4/29/2003
hey! plz write more! it is great! plz write more!

ta ta!
Heather chapter 3 . 4/24/2003
wow this story is a gooder! haha write more soon YAY! good job
Sasparilla chapter 3 . 4/22/2003
it's really gud... cant wait for chapter 4!

~mystikalolo~
zwizwi chapter 3 . 4/22/2003
hey! i just discovered your story. i read all three chapters, and i really, really like them. so, don't wait to long with the next one, please!
Lizmarauder4eva chapter 3 . 4/22/2003
heyyz! great story! this is an unusual plot! I reallyu like it tho! i hope u update asap!
LCM chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Learn how to spell! Then I might read your story!
dirtyharriet chapter 3 . 4/22/2003
great! Really good. Youve got me hooked now so get the next chapters up soon! I never knew lily was so dirty- maybe tone it down a bit- but then again it does add to the comedy. Keep writing!
Sasparilla chapter 2 . 3/27/2003
oh... gosh! it's really gud. And it's pretty original! you're a really gud writer! i like your story a lot and i can't wait for the third chapter (3)!

Update asap!

~mystikalolo~
Clavel chapter 2 . 3/24/2003
I really liked this chapter, its fun, I love Lily and Sirius is such a good friend

Write soon
Irina chapter 2 . 3/24/2003
i like your story. It's realy funny and intresting it changes the way you look at Lily.
Iris chapter 2 . 3/24/2003
OMG! this is so great! i can't wait for more!
Taffy1 chapter 2 . 3/24/2003
hey chica! this is great! i love the plot! wut is w/ arabella and the herbology project? i think Lily should accidently blurt out that she likes james. should blurts it outb/c she is so jealous when she sees james and narcissa snogging. just a suggestion!

plz write more soon!

(hugs)

Taffy

ps i am adding you to favorite author list!
Yuffie-Girl chapter 2 . 3/24/2003
Different spin on a Lily/James, but that's definitely a good thing! I like the funny moments especially. Keep up the good work!