Reviews for Clumsy
Megami Akane chapter 1 . 3/20
"Trust me, I've done this before. It'll be okay" XD I love your sense of humor.
As a reader you tend to want MORE, always, but I really enjoy the exercise of noting what's left unsaid, of getting to know the characters at a deeper level because you are forced to analyze the details.
Sometimes gets frustrating when you want an elaboration on some topic or scene, but that doesn't make it any less enjoyable
catherineLunot06 chapter 100 . 11/20/2021
So Cute little story wowwww
laelruin chapter 100 . 9/21/2021
Lovely story! I really like how respectful he was of her.
L
Seirei no Ryuu chapter 100 . 7/22/2021
that was super cute 3 I love the idea of a genderbent Sesskag and the chemistry between them in this was adorable. Sesshoume gave me major tsundere vibes which was adorable with her interactions with Kagomaru
Sasa chapter 100 . 2/6/2021
Sweeet!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2020
Helluva pickup, Kags lmaoooooo
This is brill 3
Lady Deviance chapter 100 . 6/26/2020
Short and sweet. The role reversals were cute!
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 100 . 2/28/2019
Such a good story, loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2019
Very cute and sweet, but maybe a little rushed? Granted, I guess, since it really was told in snippets. Nice read!
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 100 . 12/22/2018
omg so gooood! you leave me wanting more!
Thunderfiredragon chapter 100 . 10/9/2018
Genderbenders aren't my favourite so i avoided this one for a while. I kept just one email notification to link me to it when I decided to read it and I am really glad I did. You deffinitely feel the two characters of Sesshomaru and Kagome shine through and they feel very true to their natures, yet it also gives that chance of role reversal. It's nice to see Kagome having to formally court Sesshomaru the way she did and be in a dominant kind of position. Really enjoyed it, thank you for writing it xx
lia.a.karas chapter 100 . 8/26/2018
Wonderful
animegus farmus chapter 100 . 6/24/2018
It took quite a while to stop picturing Sesshoumaru and Kagome and instead seeing Shessoume and Kagomaru, so I would say off hand that you succeeded in keeping their charaterizations in line. An interesting tale. I do very much prefer their unbent versions, but this made for an enjoyable side trip.
haMBurgerMeaT chapter 100 . 6/12/2018
This was good
Guest chapter 100 . 6/1/2018
This is one of the most beautiful gender swapped stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading and I hope you find inspiration for a continuation of it one day. You’ve got me invested in their life’s now.