Reviews for Clumsy
Marie-S-Raven chapter 80 . 2/19/2018
Aww!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 79 . 2/17/2018
Hnnnn. Thanks for the update! I really find it impressive how much you're able to impart in just hundred word snippets.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 78 . 2/16/2018
Ooohh! Interesting!
SplendentGoddess chapter 78 . 2/15/2018
Imagination initiated.
SplendentGoddess chapter 77 . 2/15/2018
Good boy, Kagomaru, you're learning. You're brave, but you're learning.
lady sesshomaru sama 949 chapter 78 . 2/15/2018
love!
dahg chapter 78 . 2/15/2018
god... u r amazing... mind blown... just.. wow...
InuDemoness1525 chapter 77 . 2/14/2018
I never really enjoy the genderbent stuff since they never seem true to their characters but i love this! You've done so well keeping them in character with a few obvious changes that gender, especially in that time, is bound to bring out in their personalities. but they all fit so well and the changes in them have been subtle over the chapters. Even though each is only 100words you write so well, each word carefully chosen and never a waste. I am enjoying thia very much i just hope you continue and keep the updates daily or at least weekly. To wait years for snipets now and then is torture but what sweet torture this is. I eagerly await your next chapter.
The Blue Insanity 8500 chapter 77 . 2/14/2018
I honestly cant wait for more!
The-Infamous-two chapter 77 . 2/14/2018
At first I was leery. I find genderbending a hit of miss, but I'm glad I took the chance. May I suggest a prompt for the next chapter? Competition. Make Hoko (Hojo) visit from the next town over and be insistent about spending time with kagemaru, maybe make sess witness it.
SplendentGoddess chapter 76 . 2/13/2018
Ooo la la. Thanks for reminding me that Rin is right there, LOL. So obviously this won't go very far, but I'm glad Sesshoume's being cooperative, so far, LOL. Keep up the awesome work!
SplendentGoddess chapter 75 . 2/13/2018
Yes, preferably, LOL.
mengtoreality chapter 76 . 2/13/2018
Awwww! ️
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 2/12/2018
"Preferably." Oh man this story makes me happy!
lady sesshomaru sama 949 chapter 75 . 2/12/2018