Reviews for Clumsy
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 100 . 3/20/2018
I loved it! The way you made it work so beautifully! Every single one of their characteristics is there and I just don't know! It's so so so sooo good! Thank you for sharing!

I just love your writing and ideas! You are amazing! I can't wait to read another genderbend of yours! (Or any other story!)

Congratulations on your book! I'll read it as soon as it arrives!
StarryKnight565 chapter 100 . 3/20/2018
Yay! Happy ending! I liked this genderbend a lot, I feel like you pulled off the individualistic dashes of femininity and masculinity, while keeping their morals and soul in place. Most genderbends simply place a masculine personality inside a woman's body (and vice versa) and call it a genderbend, but I really appreciate how they are each respectively their own genders, but still also "Kagome" and "Sesshoumaru". Thank you for setting a new standard of genderbends, we are very grateful.
Guest chapter 100 . 3/20/2018
hlyarts chapter 100 . 3/20/2018
Noooo! I wanted babies! Lol
Thisgirlreadswords chapter 100 . 3/20/2018
Wow! It finally ends! Love the happy ending! 3 Thank you for the beautifully written story!
AshMish111 chapter 100 . 3/20/2018
This is the first Genderbent story for any IY pairing I’ve ever read, and it was the sweetest! You write the best Drabble series.
iNuQTpIe chapter 100 . 3/20/2018
Finished over here too! Congratulations! Wonderful story, every time...
mengtoreality chapter 100 . 3/20/2018
Awwww! Yay! Thanks for another great story!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 100 . 3/20/2018
Awww! I love it! Happy ending! So sad it's the end!

Can't wait for more GB!S/K fanfics!
im ur misconception chapter 99 . 3/19/2018
now that's eloquently written romance.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 99 . 3/19/2018
*squealing
Ckat chapter 99 . 3/19/2018
I love your work and everytime I read. Your snippets, it always makes my day brighter
iNuQTpIe chapter 99 . 3/19/2018
️️️️️
Fandomfan46 chapter 99 . 3/19/2018
Ahh tender and lovely! That smilesimply put
High priestess Anavi chapter 99 . 3/19/2018