Reviews for Holy Dark
Trial of Ash chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
Hi, you've got wonderful story here. Any intentions of continuing? It's such a waste to let it stop, hopfully you'll get the inspiration to finish it one day
the sacred night chapter 4 . 6/18/2006
You have Saito so perfect. I love it. I love how he plays with people, like some sort of sadistic cat.
the sacred night chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
This is really amazing. I'm still a little confused about what connection there is between the flashbacks with Okita have to the present, but I'm sure it will be revealed, because now it's a pattern.

This is one of the better lemons I've ever read, because it really revealed the characters' personalities and relationships.

I like the part with Kenshin as well; that bit at the beginning about how he is a microcosm for the changes Japan has gone through is brilliant. You manage to make peace seem so sad, which is fitting when you're using Saito's POV.
the sacred night chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
I love how you can create such tension between Saito and Sano. Ialso like Sano's sense of helplessness and his embarrassment at the fact that he knows he can't stop Saito from doing whatever the hell he wants. The flashback to when the two of them first met was a great idea to show their relationship better, but I'm confused about the scene with Okita and some other guy named Sanosuke who is surprisingly like this Sanosuke. What was the purpose of it? It doesn't seem very relevant to the rest, but maybe it's relevant in ways that will be revealed later, so I'm not necessarily criticizing it.
the sacred night chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Hmm. I don't normally read Sano/Saito, but this looked like it would be a good read regardless of the pairing. I'm already pleased that they are both IC and hate each other as always... I can't stand when authors just have people randomly declare love for people they don't even like. I'm anicipating a very interesting transition, and a huge shock for Sano ;)

I like all the little details, the flashbacks to Saito's "death" in Shishio's place, body language, all those little things that show Saito's disdain for Sano and Sano's frustrated bitterness at Saito. I really feel the relationship.
FairyMage chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
HOORAY! I'm so glad I found this fic... I've been looking for a good Sano/Saitou one for a long time! I love the way you've captured the dynamics of their... erm... relationship so far. Will keep reading (and crosses fingers for more Sano/Saitou action... )
Vatra chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
(couldn't be bothered to sign in) All i have to say is that this is wonderfully written and i love this! i hope you update soon!
attaccabottoni chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
Ooh, nice! I'm not a Saitou/Sano fan (or a RK slash fan for that matter), but I am very interested in your take of how and, more importantly, WHY they would get together.

But I love your writing of the Shinsengumi captains' dynamic! (Esp. that *squee!* *slaps face* hot scene... I hope it gets hotter! *squee!* *slaps face* Ahem. Sorry. Historical character slash is my kink, and the RK-verse canon makes the pairing more interesting and ups the whole *squee!* *slaps face* factor. Wah, makes me want to wish they are the main pairing of the story.) I think you'd have to raise the rating if the story goes the way I like think it would go. (Though don't you think you should up the rating because of chapter 3?)

I hope to read about the connection between the flashbacks and the story's present timeline (which is unclear to me, I hope you'd clarify, I'm getting a bit slow) as the story progresses, which is why I hope you do update soon!
princessgolux chapter 4 . 7/31/2004
Wow. this is a fantastic story. are you continuing it somewhere else perhaps?
Sheraven chapter 4 . 5/25/2004
Excellent writing, your style is quite lerned and mature, a pleasure to read. I am looking forward to further chapters, please continue.
Dagger IX1 chapter 4 . 8/30/2003
Wow, this story is amazingly well written. I'm just completely in awe. I definitely look forward to reading more. You've picked a very challenging pairing, and I can't wait to see how you bring them together.

Dagger
ShadowSpirits chapter 4 . 7/11/2003
Finally got to review Would have when I started reading this last night, but it was like 3am and ah...didn't want to type because it was like echoing oo;

I want another chappy though Love the pairing, doing all I can to find more of 'em But please continue, this is VERY well written and the pace of it all is well done too. Ah...I just wish I could remember who Okita is
Fluffy8 chapter 4 . 6/28/2003
i didn't pick up on the italisized words...wat r they? i don't know so i usually skip em...i just hope that i aint missing anything...and u said this was a Sano/Saitou fic...

well, where's the Sano/Saitou?

never mind...

oh well...

pass da sake...*hic*

Fluffy8 chapter 2 . 6/28/2003
...pretty good

but does Sano really cuss that often?