Reviews for Erroneous
dib07 chapter 1 . 7/29/2019
Jeez this is good. Where do I even start?

I happened to pick this story as my first to read from your juicy, delectable selection of stories and boy was I glad I picked this one. It’s engaging, grabbed my interest instantly (there are not a lot of stories out there that do that) and most notably of all: the characterization. There was just something about Zim that you captured so completely. His essence. His NEED to spite and win over Dib. The pressure and stress to triumph over him, and the psychology of it! And the writing! Zim isn’t an easy one to write, and I dunno, I was in his head, knew how he felt, what he wanted, and I loved your use of his body language as well. It gave me a lot of strong visualisation.

And Dib actually triumphed here in a way I’ve NEVER seen done before, using a staggering psychological move to predicate and premeditate Zim. He held it together, KNOWING that Zim could never be happy unless it was Dib who was humiliated, subdued and defeated. Knowing that, he knew he had to rise above it, even though it meant sacrificing all that he had been trying to achieve against Zim by rallying the humans.

Ah this is a good, no, a GREAT well written story. And I dunno. I just LOVED the contradicting erroneous ‘code’ in Zim’s head even more, and I LOVED the title that coincided with that! It’s not often I read great stories on here, one-shots or otherwise, but THIS is brilliant!
Addamaris chapter 1 . 5/29/2019
I'llprobablybetoolazytologinforawhile.
XD
I didn't like drama class, but Dib just made it one of Earth's greatest weapons.
MadnessJones chapter 1 . 3/11/2018
LOL! Leave it to Zim to sabotage himself just because Dib was happy! This was a plot line that could easily fit into the comics or cartoon. Probably the comics because of all the dooky. That ending was pretty funny too, though somehow it would've been funny if Dib really didn't care as long as people liked him. This though, it shows just how resourceful Dib is. I also liked Zim's computerized thought process that kept glitching to "correct" his thinking. Creepy yet funny too, and surprisingly in character. Great job :)
guestrev chapter 1 . 1/13/2018
Awesome job
FrostyAngelWings chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
** This. Is. Amazing. Thank you for this master piece.
Phoenix-Inferno18 chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Omg the ending! I didn’t see it coming but it makes sense! Oh yeah, and I thought that the error thing was very interesting, the pac manipulates his thoughts? I had never considered that before..:
Nenilein chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
This could easily have been an episode of the show and it would have been one of the most intriguing. Everyone is 100% in-character. Perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
I loved the twist at the end! Never would've seen that coming.
NightInGale-Minds chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
You did a great job with this. That was delightfully f*cked up.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Reverse Psychology! I LOVE IT!
flying metal child chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
That was fantastic! I loved the decent into madness, and then the twist at the end.
RissyNicole chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Oh my gosh! This was such a clever story! I loved Dib's use of psychology to get what he wants. And both characters were written just beautifully! Very in-character.

Funny enough, I just so happened to stumble upon Marbles and Screws last night and I enjoyed it very much! So I was absolutely thrilled to see that you just posted a brand new IZ story mere minutes after I finished one of your old fics! What are the chances?

Anyhow, great job! I love your writing style!
SaintHeartwing chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Well, THAT was a clever trick on Dib’s behalf. I didn’t see that coming. It was a good twist and a good subversion if expectations. And of course, always good to see Dib outsmarting Zim. Very lovely work indeed!
Azuranaito chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
Wow, that was freaking smart of Dib to do. Zim just couldn't handle seeing the guy happy. The one time he conquers something, Zim just throws it away. Heh. Irony is strange, but beautiful.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
Huh, well this is different, guess it makes sense that Zim would fall for Dib's psychological ploy.

Dib's "gratitude" was an interesting weapon to say the least, it wouldn't surprise me if Zim felled for the same trick over and over again.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.