Reviews for Promises Kept
Alliecattie3 chapter 4 . 11/13/2017
Loved this 4 shot of Morcia loving goodness! Love the truth telling moments and Penelope leaving no doubts about what she wanted right now! ;-)

Thanks for sharing!
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 4 . 11/12/2017
hey! can i get the link to the noninations list?
ddgorgeous chapter 4 . 11/12/2017
What a great ending to a sweet love story. I loved their confessions of love and finally finding the courage to admit their love for each other.

What a great beginning to a brand new life for them both.

Loved it! Great job!
Kimd33 chapter 4 . 11/11/2017
Great ending
JennieJoy72 chapter 4 . 11/11/2017
BAM! Like I said before...on like Donkey Kong! Rocking and rolling and whatnot! And that my friends is how it is done! You go get your man and Boy get your woman!
Hit it out the park.
DaisyDay chapter 4 . 11/11/2017
What a lovely story!

Derek and Penelope started off being tentative and unsure, wanting to know what the other person was thinking and not wanting to give away their own thoughts...but once 'love' was revealed, they couldn't stop telling one another their feelings! It was so heartfelt and sweet! My favorite part was when Derek held her 'bridal style'. Sigh! Talking about a guy sweeping a gal off her feet!

Love this romantic story and I know you have more inside of you! Keep them coming because you make readers' hearts sing with JOY!
jenny crum chapter 4 . 11/11/2017
An awesome ending to an awesome story
ChastityM chapter 4 . 11/11/2017
This story is awesome... I would really like to see a sequel!
Pamkins86 chapter 4 . 11/11/2017
Aww! What a romantic chapter with a VERY happy ending.
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 3 . 11/9/2017
oh boy!
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 2 . 11/9/2017
talk derek!
JennieJoy72 chapter 3 . 11/8/2017
She better not escape out the window! He will find her and then it will be on like Donkey Kong! She better put her big girl panties on, since she is in his pants, and let that boy speak his mind. Preach it Morgan! Testify my brother!
ddgorgeous chapter 3 . 11/7/2017
Another great update. Derek is so upset and hurt and guilty. It's Derek being Derek, LOL. Penelope and Derek's need of each other and love for each other is heavy and the air is thick with emotion and need.

Great update, excellent story and now I have to wait before I can read more. Well done.
Kimd33 chapter 3 . 11/7/2017
At least she is to get him out of his funk.
jenny crum chapter 3 . 11/7/2017
Another awesome update, I sooooooo can't wait for more