Reviews for Spontaneously Romantic
bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Oh I absolutely loved it ;D

Coffee muuuugs, the Auriga-sounding voice chanted, Coffee-muuuugs...

Lamentation references such as above were fantastic

And just the idea of Severus Snape being spontaneously romantic...hahaha
LookingForChemistry chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
ohhhhawwwwwwww I was imagining this as the satisfying ending to the that very frustrating 'lamentations'. loved it! and ooc snape was awesome!

though I don't know why you change characters name?

for one thing, sinistra's name was Aurora, no? and Snape is Severus Tobia, isn't he? or quiril in 'lamentations' was called slatero (or something like that) but isn't his name Qurinus?
R-Gomeni chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Absolutely brilliant: it was hilarious, the way you wrote Snape's... less endearing characteristics with such a humourous twist, and I love how you had the characters in weird situations but they still reacted believably. Overall, an awesome read :D
Cracked-Vase chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Real men are tragically overrated, methinks. In fact, I rather suspect that, given the choice, I'd take Snape any day.

(Perhaps my man-o-meter is a little out of whack, but it's not my fault! Really! I just happen to have a thing for men with soulful obsidian eyes or sommat like that. The fact that this is inspired by unhealthy amounts of fanfiction is only an unfortunate side note.)

3!
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Romantic!-clean hair!-red roses!-romantic declarations!-romance novel!-Snape is rather frightening. Extremely frightening, actually. In the context of the story, it makes perfect sense.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
this was hilarious! nice one.
emptyword chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Yummy fluff. :) I'll admit to being over-fluffed at the moment as this has been quite a long read, but all things considered. Thank you for giving Snape his moments of happiness. And silliness.
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
hahaha this made me smile the whole way through

i absolutely love how your portray their relationship
Rose Philosopher chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
You have NO idea how much I adore your stories. They're absolutely indescribable. Words fail me. I should do with a lot of "Hahahahha"s but that seems so juvenile and primitive...

You ROCK!
mrscribble chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
As much as you deny your sanity at the time of writing this, I have to say something. The first time I started reading your incredible Lamentations (and the accompanying one-shots) I added this to my favourites for the reason that it was purely brilliant.

I've now read it - god, at least eight times over - and its brilliance never once goes away. The humour, the characters, the plot - ugh. It's just so hilarious and lovely and oh!

I applaud you. :)
Rosie Rubix chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
*add to favourites*

That is all.

LucastaPastaTheShamanRamen chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
there just aren't enough fics where these two are already in a relationship... it's so sweet :3
Allergic-to-Paradox chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I *LOVE* the repeated TwitchShudderSneer, it's so great.

Coffee mugs, the Auriga-sounding voice chanted, Coffee-mugs... *lol* You should put a warning label on these things, I almost spit my drink all out over my keyboard!

"The shimmering incandescence of your iridescently divine beauty soothes my tattered soul and sepia-toned existence, Saline crystalline raindrops of cerulean sorrow and cerise haemoglobin seeping from lifeless onyx-coated veins are brushed aside in favor of your beguiling, scintillating embrace." ...Wow. You should get some kind of award for that. you must have a helluva good thesaurus.

"My intention exactly," he said sarcastically. "I do live to vaguely unnerve." *mwa ha ha*

Ooh, that was great. awesome. I love it.

~Allyp
simplyprologue chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
dude, i use too! I found severino as well...

Anywho, fantab story!
Tramontana chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
You are too witty for your own good! Or maybe there's no such thing as being too witty...yeah, that sounds better to me. Enjoyed this story, as I have your others.

Am also finding the phrase "Yo, Severino!" to be delightfully hilarious, although I sound like a bad audition for the Sopranos when I say it.

LoL.