Reviews for Meet Me on the Battlefield
Michelle847 chapter 10 . 1/19
Great story. Good writing. Looking forward to more!
freetobescary chapter 10 . 1/10
Sooo it turned its murdering attempts on Dean now? I LOVE that. Sorry but after watching years and years of Dean protecting Sammy, I need that role reversal in stories. Unfortunately, there isn’t much :/
reader82 chapter 10 . 1/9
I can't believe it. You're such an awesome writer that some day you're going to give me a heart attack with all the suspense :-) I'm glad that Dean starts to wake up but I would guess the whole ordeal is far from over.
femkesmedinga chapter 10 . 1/9
i just love this and can't wait for more!
reader82 chapter 9 . 1/6
Thanks for another marvelous chapter. Hopefully Sam wil be there soon so Dean can calm down.

A Happy New Year to you and thank you so much for all your amazing stories.
freetobescary chapter 9 . 1/4
Okay but seriously, where is Sam?! I mean he certainly wouldn’t leave his brother alone when the doctor said he might never wake up, right? Right?
monesbitt2010 chapter 9 . 1/2
Thank goodness that both brothers are alive and mostly OK. Dean seems to be really badly off and has a long way to go to full recovery. Lets hope that the next time he wakes up Sam is there at his bedside or he'll just panic again. Thx for updating. hope you had a merry Christmas and a great New Year. Didn't bother with new year resolutions, never keep them.
femkesmedinga chapter 9 . 1/2
omg i love this story soooo much
reader82 chapter 8 . 12/23/2017
Wow, what action once again. You realize you have to do another chapter very soon, right? Because leaving it here for long would be considered cruel and unusual.

Thanks for the amazing update and Merry Christmas to you as well.
monesbitt2010 chapter 8 . 12/22/2017
Great seeing another chapter, not so great though is that Sam has been taken by the ghost, and Dean is on the way to the hospital. He is not going to be pleased when he wakes up. Lets hope the ghost has a cave or somewhere that has air. Had to change my computer and nothing is working so it won't accept my fanfiction username (babyreaper) it took my email instead. Thx for updating an hope you enjoy the holidays as well and New Year.
reader82 chapter 7 . 12/17/2017
Yay, just when I got back to the land of living (kidding, it was just the flu) there's a new chapter. And such an emotional one once again. I wish they'd talk more about Sam leaving and what it did to their relationship soon but knowing you I think they've got quite a way to go before really being reunited. I love overbearing Dean and Sam knowing exactly what his brother's plan is. They're amazing brothers.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2017
I'm enjoying your story. I'm never upset when Dean is being Dean.
reader82 chapter 6 . 12/7/2017
Somehow I'm glad Dean adressed the elephant in the room and started the talk about how Sam left. Hopefully Sam won't be hurt by his words but see them as what they are...Dean's way to protect his baby brother. The two are amazing and I wish, you'd write more soon. But whenever you manage to update is fine. Real life first.
freetobescary chapter 6 . 12/7/2017
Mad at Dean? Please. That’s the good old over-protective big brother Dean we know and love. Though it surely is gonna get him in trouble. Because I don’t think Sam is well enough to keep him by his side instead of going back to the lake right now. And now that Dean brought up the leaving thing... I’m sensing brother angst and I love it! Wondering how that’ll go :)
redlite chapter 5 . 11/29/2017
I love this song so much! The nightcore version is good, too. Really nice work on this chapter - I though t the action flowed really smoothly.