Reviews for Meet Me on the Battlefield
Auphepet chapter 23 . 7/4
Awesome story! I love how the end was reminiscing and fluff, so heartwarming and a bit sad!
VegasGranny chapter 23 . 7/3
Sad it's over too, but it's been a great ride and well worth the time :) Liked the ending, it was solid and not a rushed thing.
You're such a talented writer. Thanks for the story!
babyreaper chapter 23 . 7/3
Sorry to see the end of this story, really enjoyed it. The final journey for the brothers, Sam is back at school, lets hope that he doesn't forget about his brother again for another 2 years, and they stay in touch. John of course was an ass as usual not even saying bye to his son, that must still hurt Sam even though he couldn't wait to get away from John. Thx for updating.
ayosb2000 chapter 23 . 7/3
This was a really great Stanford Era story! I know that it's tempting to have it all work out and have Sam go back to his family, but I'm so glad to see that you wrote the characters true to their personalities. Sam loves his family, but needs normal. Dean wants his brother back, but wants Sam's happiness more, and he doesn't back down on his commitment to life as a hunter. John still consumed by his cause.

So many great scenes and perfect imagery! Really enjoyed the ride. Thanks!
femkesmedinga chapter 23 . 7/3
it was a very cute end! and i loved deans story about the clubi would love more of these stories
redlite chapter 22 . 6/29
It feels like it could go either way, but I like this ending, myself. Nice work!
redlite chapter 18 . 6/29
I'm a little behind, but I've been really enjoying the story so far! I like that you've been working on developing the monster of the week (very interesting) story as well as the Winchesters' perpetual interpersonal dynamics. Cool stuff!
Michelle chapter 22 . 6/27
Very well done! Yeah Dean!
EvensLight chapter 22 . 6/25
This is awful! Are you sure John's that mean? I'd like to see Sam back in school and the boys need to hug before they part, and then we can end with Dean driving down the road in his car the way it started, and put in a little spoiler after his moping, like; Little did he know what the future had in store, and that in about two years he would be back with Sammy again.
Nice work.
femkesmedinga chapter 22 . 6/23
its a great end! and i would love to read more of these stories!
Auphepet chapter 22 . 6/22
Great chapter! I'm glad Dean and Sam are making plans to meet up again, but it's kinda sad how John and Sam are parting. I can see this being a natural end, but if you wanted you could do more with it. Or add stories set in the future. Either way I loved this story and appreciate your writing!
Amo tus historias
VegasGranny chapter 22 . 6/21
A nice feisty chapter! :D It could be a natural end, with Sam going back to school, or maybe after this vamp hunt is when Dean goes on his own to hunt, because his dad finally realized he's an adult and that could be the ending chapter? I was glad to see Dean finally stand up and get his dad to listen to him, still respectful, but speaking his mind. That was really well done!
babyreaper chapter 21 . 6/5
Wow, Dean standing up to John Winchester, didn't see that coming but I'm glad that he did it, I hate the way John talks about Dean like he's an obedient robot that will always obey his words. I hope Dean keeps it up. At 25 he should be able to decide what he wants to do without John telling him. Great chapter. Thx for updating.
VegasGranny chapter 21 . 6/5
Like the independence the boys show. Worried about Dean though. He seems too pale and to be having a problem that isn't being addressed because John would rather pontificate at them.