Reviews for Day of the Dead
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2019
I just wanted to say that I have enjoyed your story so much. I can't wait to read more. Your a gifted writer.
Ericsfae chapter 2 . 4/24/2018
I can’t believe Eric took Bill’s money after Sookie told him how much was in the box! Bill is going to be so upset! Eric is a devious vampire! Lol!

Lol! What a curve ball! Sulky? Lmao! Then the Vampiress turned out to be Eric’s mother wow! Eric had to join in on the fun lol! I loved the ending! Thank u!
ficfanglo chapter 2 . 4/17/2018
WHAT? Well that was an unexpected but interesting plot development. Can't wait to find out where that goes.

Btw, I love how you write. I feel the weariness, anxiousness, or whatever other emotion Sookie is going through because your descriptions are so on point.
LoverofEric chapter 2 . 4/8/2018
Thanks for sharing your great story
Looking forward to reading the next instalment
natasha874 chapter 2 . 2/13/2018
Interesting story. Sookie's interaction with Antanasia is hilarious. Please update soon.
natasha874 chapter 1 . 2/13/2018
I love your writing. I've pretty much read all of your fanfics. Immortal Beloved was my first and favorite of yours way back when you still had it on here. Its a pleasure to have you back and posting again )
Evl666 chapter 2 . 2/2/2018
Good chapter. I hope you continue writing and finish this story.
ashmo2000 chapter 2 . 1/2/2018
Loved it! Looks like Hot Rain possibly paid off Beehl to kill either Sookie or Eric or possibly both. That's heavy enough and now to meet Eric's mother...WHHAAATT!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2017
OMG "Sucky". That is perfect!
georgiasuzy chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
Oh I've missed you! "busier than a tornado in a trailer park tonight" is hilarious. And Eric's mother? Wha? Poor Sucky!
georgiasuzy chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
This was a real fun beginning. I especially had fun with "gravel-leg-bike-leg-car triple-decker" LOL! I was thrilled to see a new story from you and can't wait to read the next chapter.
ciasteczko chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
glad to finally see an update to this :)
fffbone chapter 2 . 12/30/2017
Eric has a mother?! Oh boy. How and when did this happen? What about Appius? Does he know about this? Not that it matters if he knows or not.
This has so many questions.
msbuffi chapter 2 . 12/30/2017
Oh, I loved this. Quite the surprise, Eric has a female maker instead of Appius! The possibility of all the changes this brings are enormous and so much fun! I totally laughed my a** off at "Sulky," "Sooty," and "Sucky!" Antanasia will be great entertainment!

Looking forward to owning a copy of that paperback. Happy New Year Wishes to you & your family!
AuntieL chapter 2 . 12/30/2017