Reviews for Smile
ZadArchie chapter 1 . 12/3/2018
I found this story pretty cute, while at the same time a tad mysterious. I’m assuming that’s the tone of that fandom overall (I had to google it). Still, I do feel that the relationship between Gregg and Angus is genuine, and you conveyed that well. It has its ups and downs of course, but so does any relationship. Between the two, I think I relate to Angus more. I’m definitely that logical, yet clueless type when it comes to relationships. I don’t always know what I did when someone is upset with me. Good work on this contest entry!

Best,
Zad
Blacksword1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
Good story short but good
Violonaire chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Awwww, that was a cute story. I laugh a bit since "bears" and other animals are often slang in the gay community to define well... body types. A little note, I'll remove the bold and capital letters (I did too that mistake, when I started writing.) try to emphase on the show, emphase on the gesture and the expressions of your character's instead of using bold and capitals. Maybe Gregg takes the letter and throw it at Angus while saying this. Things like that. It was a cute story. Good luck!