Reviews for Just One Question
Silver Foxglove chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Wow...very nice. Short and bittersweet but good. You also wrote from an ineresting angle, I liked how it was from Kuwabara's pov, it made it unique. I loved the emotion you put into this, lovely job!
riversrunthroughme chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
...I love you. Your writing is so great. _
Uniswift87 chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Wow. Kuwabara certainly has quite the potty mouth, doesn't he? .; *starts sniffling* Poor, poor Kurama-chan... *floodcries and hugs a Kurama plushie* Poor fox boy. ;_;
TIBryant chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
How sad! ;.;
Slashyme chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
This is a really good, yet simple fic! It’s seldom you find a Kuwabara that is not OOC and I think this is precisely how he would react to a situation like this. This whole fic is just so… well, Kuwabara. Nice work _
Kawaii Youko chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
*crying insanely, and clutching a picture of Kurama* NO! NOT YOU! You stupid, stupid, handsome idiot you! *thinks for a second* I know! I wonder if Koenma is in the mood for giving out second chances today...off to the spirit world! *Grabs a broom and sits on it. Nothing happens* I guess I'd better walk...
AoiHyou chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Oh! Beautiful story. I think I'll actually type a serious review . (Feel praised)

I believe this is exactly how Kuwabara would react. He would have his eyes shadowed and either be leaning against a wall, or sitting on something, then randomly pound the wall/seat, cussing under his breath.

He actually (gasp) brings up constructive reasons on why he's frustrated (EX: How to explain to his mother) (That would be a hard one. I think he told her he was going on a camping trip or something) (Yes, a tree fell on him. So sorry.)

I also wonder if Kurama has some strange death wish. Ever notice how he's often drenched in blood? And how half the time he's on screen, he has some kind of wound. (Poor bishonen...)

I do believe that the proud Youko would wish to die in battle, in which he at least takes down his opponent. (If you'll notice, all respectable demons on the show also did so. Sensui, Shigure, Raizen, etc.) I guess it's a youkai thing to die that way.

I think my favorite part was: "You and how you're lying on the stage in your own blood." I always found that beautifully morbid, when you think he's dead and surrounded by a pool of crimson blood. (Which, I may add, matches his hair)

Which brings me to another issue. The only problem I had with this story.

I can tell you're either a good speller or have spell check, but sometimes you get your 'you're' and 'your' s mixed up, and the same with a few other words with the same rule.

It's not anything big, and easily overlooked (And hell, I probably do it more than you) but you can't get better without critisism (No. Spell check not on.) Even if it is picky crap that you won't look twice at.

Lastly, I think the last sentence: "I have to know though, was it worth it?" was a beautiful way to end it. Though, it may have been better as "I have to know though. . . was it worth it?" (If killed the dots, it has three dots after 'though') But, who really gives a crap of the small details, right?

Swears and Yaoi- The answer to all.

Aoi

"Ah, a man with a sharp wit. . . someone ought to take it away from him before he cuts himself. . ."
Lady BlackDragonFire chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
I could go on and on about how amazing this fic is, but I wouldn't want to waste your time. Anyway, love this fiv, using Kuwa's pov was an excellent idea! Write s'more fic soon!

Demons 'n Lemons!