Reviews for Pink Pleasure
AkumaNisshoku chapter 5 . 4/26/2019
Are you going to add Ikaruga?
FairyTailNut chapter 5 . 4/26/2019
Mary huh? How about she breaks out to warn Natsu about the Stones, then offers herself to him in exchange for not being sent back to prison?
Warrior Werewolf chapter 5 . 4/26/2019
porlyusica? she has pink hair
Shadow Joestar chapter 5 . 4/26/2019
KO awesome chapter, another girl falls for the fore dragon’s charm adding a new girl into his love life of pink hair cuties!
IndecentNoise609 chapter 4 . 2/4/2019
"Oh shit" is right. Also Cosmos has pink hair, you writing something for her?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/30/2019
There is a lot of pink ever thought of adding a little "red"in too the mix.(hint, hint, Erza)
Acmoffi1 chapter 4 . 1/1/2019
Cosmos next?
Aqua Rules chapter 4 . 12/6/2018
Awesome! Love it! Pink rules. :D
Ikaruga chapter 4 . 11/28/2018
You people realise that Ikaruga is confirmed dead? In the Alvarez Arc she returned through a magic that reanimates people who already lost their lives.
TheLaughingStalk chapter 4 . 11/28/2018
You know who else pink hair? :DDD Wendy in Dragon Force :/ what now?
UchihaAngel98 chapter 4 . 11/26/2018
Great chapter!
Now there aren't many pink haired girls left, and since many are demanding you to add Wendy. Then, if you're gonna add her please, don't let Virgo and Aries be with Natsu when he takes Wendy's virginity, It should be just them. You can add them afterwards if you want.
Can't wait for more :)
daniel2610994 chapter 4 . 11/26/2018
Nice, natsu showed chelia that she is gonna be loved forever, so now she is completely over the ice dildo.
And meredy getting pregnant was wow, because I honestly didn't expect it so soon, but hey at least now natsu is gonna start having lots of kids with his girls, but I can only think of sherry and cosmos having pink hait left...and polyushka, but I hope she isn't here, or if she is at least gor her to be young again.
pokedude816 chapter 4 . 11/25/2018
I believe Natsu will be a good father and stand by Meredy! Pink Pleasure suits the girls cause they have pink hair lol but should it only be limited to them hmm... Well, they’re very little pink haired characters in Fairy Tail. Maybe Cosmos or if you can somehow put in Ikagura from Trinity Raven. I don’t know... Anyways, good story! Keep updating
bladetri chapter 4 . 11/24/2018
like XD
daniel2610994 chapter 3 . 11/23/2018
Oh man that was awesome, kinda sad because like you said there aren't that many pink haired girls but well at least natsu is gonna get them all hehe, btw does this include wendy in her dragonforce? Iean she had pink hair, and I think she would be a good threesome with chelia hehehe.
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »