Reviews for An Affair to Forget
TherSia chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
Wow! This is the most beautiful story I ever read here! Or EVER! I don't want Lucas to die! He's a Good man!h
ally chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
ok this was such a whirlwind story can i say i love it love it love it
nonhalema chapter 11 . 12/12/2008
Beautiful and very good writing
shadowglove chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
aw. I loved this! Lucas, so underhanded! Stealing Chloe like that! I loved it! lolz
darkstar2789 chapter 11 . 5/19/2008
WHOA! That was amazing! I love the way you put the pieces of the plot into places. Definitely one of the best CHLEX story I've ever read. Congratulations on a job well done.
lexie2 chapter 11 . 1/17/2007
I came across your story while reading the profile of someone who had submitted a review on one of my stories. I loved the plot and the characterisations. Its a moving and endearing story.
kidkarmina chapter 11 . 6/9/2003
Again, it seem I had forgotten to review this as wel.. Sorry about that.

I don't mind reading stuff like these, as long as they are happy ending )! Good stuff; it hit me right here **heart** (sniff, sniff...).

Job well done (AGAIN)!

JJ
DarkAngel35 chapter 11 . 4/18/2003
Aw, I love this! Such an amazing, tear-jerking story... that ending really did me in. This is just, wow, I couldn't put it down (does that term apply with online stories?) Very sweet and yet twisted at the same time, couldn't decide whether to like Lucas or not... anyhow, great job )
tigerfanfrv chapter 11 . 4/17/2003
aw *snif* thats so cute. i like it
Ori chapter 10 . 4/14/2003
This is one of the most interesting pieces of Chlex fanfiction out there. I cannot wait to see how it all plays out. Really want some Chlex interaction. Keep up the good work. Ori.
AngStJoan chapter 9 . 4/10/2003
Uhh, ye-ah, I'd say that would leave me in a shocked silence also. I do love the direction you're taking this.

B
Tandy chapter 9 . 4/10/2003
Oh, she still feels for Lex even though she doesn't remember!Wonderful chapter! Please update soon!

Tandy
Beautiful 'N Bruised chapter 9 . 4/10/2003
Very emotionally charged, loved it.

Dead or alive? I'm not sure which one I want him to be, I guess alive is cause for more drama.

Read you soon...
BrightStar chapter 9 . 4/10/2003
Wow, great chapter! I can't wait for Chloe to figure it all out. She will, cuz she's a smart girl. I can't wait for more! :D
BrightStar chapter 8 . 4/4/2003