Reviews for A Midwinter Night's Dream
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 24 . 12/29/2003
I was so excited to see another update! Fabuloud job! You've captured the feelings and emotions so perfectly and flawlessly, that I'm left speechless.
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 23 . 9/30/2003
This is an amazingly well written story. Your grasp of description is far superior than anything I've seen on this site. Can't wait to see where this is headed. LOL, also makes me want to repost my old Nikolas/Sarah stories.
Shadow Phenix chapter 15 . 6/25/2003
Wow, her thoughts are so powerful.

Good job.
Shadow Phenix chapter 14 . 6/21/2003
Ack, it's so good!

Please continue soon; this CAN'T be the end!

P.S. I love the style you've approached this with.
Shadow Phenix chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Wow...
karlie chapter 14 . 5/31/2003
wow...i am amazed at how good this is. i just read all 14 in a row and i absolutely love it. you are soo talented! wow! keep it up! thanks-
BethanyChristine chapter 12 . 5/22/2003
There are just no words! Good Lord, your an awesome writer I'm just sitting here with this incredibly dumb expression on my face trying to think of words to express how good this story is and I just can't ! Ok I'm still sitting trying to think of what to say and all that keeps running thru my mind is "God give me wings" I mean damn! Definetly write more I could get use to this feeling!
cleopatra1 chapter 9 . 4/15/2003
m...good chap, enjoying this story
BethanyChristine chapter 9 . 4/13/2003
YIPPEE! Thank you so much I said I'd wait but I was secretly hoping it was him. Great chapter of course I'm sure everyone can guess why I thought it was so great but truly it is and that brick wall analogie always makes me laugh fo some reason. Please write more soon!
stephie1974 chapter 8 . 4/6/2003
wow

this story keeping betting everytime you put an new chpher on. i hope that is jason who said emily. and i can't till lucky and and emily see each other

steph
BethanyChristine chapter 8 . 4/6/2003
Yeah! She's awake! Great chapter but man is the girl losin' her marbles? Sure sounds like it. Ok I know this has got to be getting old it is even to me but is it to much to hope the visitor is Jason? Probably, right? Ok Ok I'll keep waiting thats ok its still an amazing story. Please write more soon!
cleopatra1 chapter 8 . 4/6/2003
let me guess jason? note to self add story to favorites and fav auhor...
cleopatra1 chapter 7 . 4/2/2003
i'm right for once, can you believe it? curiously, how long is this story gonna be?I'm not complaining, I wouldn't mind a million more chapters! okay, time to call my psychiatrist...
BethanyChristine chapter 7 . 4/2/2003
OH MY GOD! Yeh I'm so happy its Lucky!I always wanted him and Em to have a chance but it never happened AARGH! Ok great story but still waitin' on my to visit!Please keep writing soon!
cleopatra1 chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
well, does emily notice the voice? your a fast writer...very 't wait to see if I'm right, well it'd be a first.