Reviews for Mood Munchies
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 3/19
Love it! :)
Pentastic chapter 1 . 2/16
cute story. i like the mood munchies
Selkura chapter 1 . 2/9
That was super cute! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
This was really great. I think this couple is so cute. Thanks for sharing!
Meaks88 chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
I love this so much! Love a good hermione and Fred fic!
Roxy-Bluff chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
Aww this is wonderful! I wish there was another chapter with their antics in Fred's flat ;)
Snowflake Dazzle chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
What a great story! I do have to wonder how long they went without telling the other how they felt. Thank you for sharing this story with us!
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Very cute and fun. Thx for sharing
koolaidp chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
awwww. I love this so much
MsChiefWeasley chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Aww! This is brilliant! I love how sweet it is and at the same time, humorous. Story's got a great plot too; plus the idea of becoming a human mood ring's pretty hilarious. :)

Your idea of writing this story mostly using dialogues is pretty straight to the point. Saves a lot of time when used in one-shots. Your characters lived up closely to the original ones. Also, if it was rated M for language, I think T would cover it as this story doesn't have any mature scenes on it.

This story alone made me view you as an exemplary writer. With the grammar and style of writing, everything's great. Will check your profile after leaving this review to see if you have any more great stories (been looking for good ones for ages!). Hope to read a lot of your stories in the future! Especially the ones with Fred and Hermione (my otp), Draco and Hermione (ship), or even Remus and Hermione (ship). ;)

Thumbs up for this.

MsChiefWeasley
Catherine Teagues chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
I usually don't read anything but Dramione, but this was super cute!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
Sweet :-)
filmdork chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Super cute! Though I kept getting confused on what the colors meant. And had to keep scrolling back. But, that is the way my brain works. So, that is on me, not you. Lol.
Shay Shadowhunter chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Cute, i love fred/hermionie
Fandomwizard26 chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Aaah Brilliant! A good old fashioned Fremione story! I have definitely missed them, and I certainly enjoyed yours! btw, you should lower this rating to a high t if I were you, the content isn't all that shocking.