Reviews for NightwingAngel: The Night Stalker
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Ha ha! I love Batclan stories with vampires in them. They're just such fun. :D A very fun read, and I always enjoy stories that salute Dick's Romany background.
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Hm... It would be really cool if Dick had an affinity for magic, don't you think?
Luis chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Really liked the story. Any chance of a sequel? If so please write one soon.
liliaeth chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
I really like this crossover. It's a very nice view from both sides, not to mention correct characterisation, which is oh so rare in a lot of crossovers. I like that you didn't overdo the gypsy connection or that Angel and Nightwing didn't immediately became best friends doing the exposition thing.(you know where they tell eachother their past, powers ...)Anyway, thanks for doing yet another great story. Just an idea, mind writing a Spike/Nightwing story?

I'd love to see Dick dealing with an unrepenting murderer like Spike, now that the poor vamp is trying to redeem himself. Just a suggestion of course.
Papa Wheelie chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Bang-up job! If you decide to make this a trilogy, could you have Mary Seward of the "I...Vampire" series be Hopkins' Master? I'd love to see Nightwing and Buffy(or Nightwing and Angel) team up with Andrew Bennett.
Batgirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
VERY GOOD! I LOVED IT! MORE!
Sakura chapter 1 . 8/16/2000
this story rules !

as a sort of follow up to the Buffy crossover it's good. but I think the Nightwing/Buffy crossover was way too short. but otherwise , your stories rule !
Nafai chapter 1 . 8/3/2000
WOW! What a kewl story. This is the best crossover fan-fic I've ever read. When I saw the first episode of Angel, he reminded me of Nightwing. You did an excellent job on bringing them together! Great story, read it!
AeroPrime chapter 1 . 7/25/2000
WAY COOL!
BigB chapter 1 . 7/5/2000
that had to be one of the best stories i have ever made
Ju the PsychoLunatic chapter 1 . 4/15/2000
ooooooh! Another good one! I've got ~shivers~ running up my spine! )
Dan chapter 1 . 4/12/2000
Fantastic story! Like the way you blended the different characters together.

A suggestion: You & Terri should do a story together. You're both 10 times better then the monthly!
Skyrocket chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Great story. The writting was tight and the story interesting. I liked the coparisions between Angel and Batman.
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Very Good. You managed to merge DC and Buffy continuity pretty well in this story. I liked the way you handled Cordelia, especially. I hope you include Wesley and Kate in the implied sequel.
dafnap chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
dude...this rocked. I've probably seen five buffy ep. all together, maybe one or two with Angel in them, but this didn't alienate me.

really good writing syl, wow. anyhoo...20/10