Reviews for First, Last, and Always
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
This was a nice look at Feral. I have to agree with Carolyn's last words. Will there be a follow up to this?
koolkame chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I really like Carolyn's line at the end that clearly foreshadows the Swat Kats, nice touch. Always nice to see good SK fanfiction.
rugrat0357 chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Wow, this shows a side of Feral that I've always wondered about. It also explains alot of Feral's current attitude toward the Swat Kats... Aka the X-factor.

I really enjoyed this story, please contenue to write. I'd really like to see more of your work.

Crystal
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Ouch... Poor guy.
Cyblade Silver chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
I'm glad to see you're writing again, Ellen. I like this, since I've been an on-and-off fan of Swat Kats since I watched some of it on Cartoon Network.
Sage SK chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
O... interesting look into Feral's past! I love it! I think you captured his persona well, and Caroyln nailed just about everything we know about Feral today. Hope to see more SK from ya! ;)
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
::soft whistle:: Very nice. I always did think Feral was married to his job, but not quite like that. Nice and thought-provoking. And, nice to see you writing something SK-ish once more... not that I'd snub anything of yours, knowing the source.
Nicky4 chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Top notch piece of work here. You should do more in this vein.
AkaneKitty chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
OOh! Me likes! Me likes! I love anything about Feral, so write more!
KS Claw chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
O_o! Whoah dude! This is one thing I had never thought about reading about Feral. A control-freak who control everyone but his girlfriend. Really nice piece of work here, ms. Ellen! Let's see some more work from you soon!