Reviews for When Courage is Gone
NatNicole chapter 29 . 7/9/2014
Haha, this fic is VERY awesome coz it's funny and interesting and has lots of surprises. I hope Takato or someone decides that the Tamers group will go on a week-long vacation to Odaiba just to psyche out the DigiDestineds.
NatNicole chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
First of all, I'm in love with this fic. Second of all, you've done the characters perfectly, even using cool twists that are surprising yet make perfect sense. Third, I like the new digivices, they're so original; but I hope you call them something like D-Armour. Fourth, I adored that last bit in this chapt. about Calumon!
ben chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
Sora when or why are you making stores.
carolaineclipse chapter 29 . 8/4/2013
awwwwwwwwww please, please update.
updated new chapter, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Shadowknight Aurion chapter 24 . 8/1/2010
Seriously, update the damn story! I've already read up to twenty-nine, I want to see how this finishes! I can see Taijin liking Kari, Davis and Leiko, Jun and Saito? Maybe. Rukato all the way!
HexerXD chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This is a very good story!Plz hurry up and write the next chapter P.S like the DavisXOC pairing )
Twin Tails Speed chapter 29 . 3/18/2008
This is a excellent and a really interesting story so far. I can't wait for the next chapter.
RockBane chapter 29 . 7/10/2006
And here I thought you might have grown bored with this story, hope you update soon.
Blades of Silver chapter 29 . 7/10/2006
Chapter was alright...not much plot developement or action or well much of anything except singing...update soon
Celeste Rose chapter 29 . 7/10/2006
Yet again an awesome chapter sissy! I'm sorry I took so long beta'ing it!

Really sorry! hehehe
HappieApple chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I LOVE IT SO VERY MUCH! I'm going to fav it right here and right now! _! _! _!
takuya chapter 28 . 3/17/2006
oh evil rika how could she do something like that to ppor little takato but great chapter as well i really like it lots which is good cause usally am not one for stright storys
Blades of Silver chapter 28 . 3/15/2006
O.o right after this chapter I was going to look sweetbreads up but now... I feel bad for takato...Yuck
RockBane chapter 28 . 3/11/2006
I bet things are going to get interesting soon! Hope your next chapter is as good as this one.
Sleepy Kitty Napping chapter 28 . 3/11/2006
o.o takato dressed as Billie Joe Armstrong... didn't need that mental image. loved the rukato though! (and yes, that was mean of you)