Reviews for Your Darker Light
Iftiyan Herliani253 chapter 1 . 6/15/2019
huwaaaaaa really really love it
did he make it?
make a prequel please, about how the first time they found out mikey had epilepsy, how they treated, huwaaaaa love iiittt sooo muuuchhh
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2018
Ah! Tell me that isn't all! That is incredible! Does he beat the wraith? And what is the other one? I mean, the story is great by itself, but now it's a cliffhanger! Please, what happens next?
The0neR1ng chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Well... Now I'm really really sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
Riveting as usual for your most amazing psychic Mikey stories. Really sad that he's losing.
Arachnide chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
I loved this one! It was amazing! Although, i am afraid i didnt understand all of it, it was still awesome. A strange topic for you... Yes, you usually go into the more psychic themes and the spiritual stuff but... there was something different about this one. Something new. It was nice and an excellent read. I really liked it.

P.S I am so happy you are feelling better!
OMG MIKEY chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
Good story!
Celeste38 chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
Creepy!

I felt so bad for Mikey (I always do)!

I wonder if it was Tang Shen's spirit trying to help him battle the wraith, or some kind of friendly spirit guide?

I loved how you did the ending, the way it leaves you wondering what to believe.
ThickerThanLove chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Your stories never fail to amaze me. I love Psychic Mikey! If any of them would have those abilities, it would be Mikey. I love how you write the family interactions. They are beautiful to witness. This ending is sweet and hopeful. Mikey has more strength than he is aware of!
No Guns Only Roses chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
...0.0
Holy cow, I was shocked by the ending! I'm getting a "Sixth Sense" vibe here!
Awesome job!
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Hey there, glad to see that you’re back!:)

No Mikey! Your family is not dead, they’re right there beside you! Don’t give in!

Wow, this story was intense, but perfect for Halloween! My heart went out to Mikey and his family. Also you helped me gain a second wind for my fic!

Well done as always my friend. Can’t wait to see more.