Reviews for Smoke
FluffyFierce chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
A sweet and tentative Caskett themed Halloween don’t mind if I do! I think it is only at this point such a guesture would be offered and received...thank you!
vaso.caskett chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
How sweet of her to spend Halloween with him. And bringing him presents!

Loved it :)
Caskett-Fan-Always chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Beautiful x
Bruna9562 chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Cute,nice , beautiful story!
sanspeur chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
So adorable. I love these two and I love Halloween and I love your writing, so of course this was perfect. Thank you so much for sharing!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
Awww this is amazing! Love love love! Awesome story :)
SeriouslyCarol chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
What a sweet, lovely story. So much magic between those two. Perfect. Thank you for writing.
janinsc chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Love this. So very much!
malleys8 chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
It's short, sweet, romantic and seasonal. Easy to read and easier to enjoy!
Gabie chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
More, please.
DetKate47 chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Sweet! 3
Caskettlover always41319 chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
This is the cutest BYE
dkfan chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Finally catching up on my reading and another WOW to you, one of my favorite writers! This is a great and fun Caskett story and there are very few out there who can give so much life and love to our beloved Kate & Rick. Thank you again for your continuing support of this precious universe with your incredible storytelling.
The-KLF chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
So cute!
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
That was just lovely. It really was thoughtful of Kate and indicative of how much she feels for Castle, while his reaction of wonder and joy shows how much he feels for her. I like Kate acting boldly yet sweetly this way, not scaring herself off with thought that it's too much, too soon, but just enjoying seeing Castle's pleasure and inner child. And letting him kiss her. He was understanding, not trying to push too much - although I feel that if you were to continue this story, this Halloween party for two with it's soft kiss would be the start of something more between them.