Reviews for UNDERTALE: Purity not found (PureTale x RenewTale)
AGH! I missed chapter 18 because of school stuff! :(

Either way, I really enjoyed this story, and your other stories in the PureTale series. This book(fiction?) ended on a really good note. I liked the Gaster's discovering the inverse traits, and that could definitely be used for an interesting plot-line if you decide to write more. In my opinion, you're one of the best writers I've seen and I hope that at some point I get to see more of your writing!

...Maybe I should go re-read the series again...
R.I.P. Lynn chapter 19 . 6/4
And so I type my last review for this story. It's been a wild ride, that's for sure. I may or may not return to the world of RenewTale once I finish with my other stories, honestly, I'm getting a little burned out with writing and could use a break. But this was nice. Made my Undertale love come back and that's always a good thing.
R.I.P. Lynn chapter 18 . 6/2
Yay! Happy ending! Wait...Ah man! Only the epilog remains and then it's over. Be strong girl, all good things end, stay determined.
R.I.P. Lynn chapter 17 . 5/22
Very nice. I can tell it's almost over, that's gonna be a bummer for me but stories all have their endings. I will learn to except it...somehow. :)
QueenKara671 chapter 16 . 5/19
I'm still super happy this is updating again :D Nice chapter, as always! I liked the little flashback moments from the PureTale universe.
R.I.P. Lynn chapter 16 . 5/16
*laughs ass off at the Gaster point* Thank you my friend...That was most fun. Though I'm surprised that Sans and Papyrus didn't have comments about the Mettaton date.
QueenKara671 chapter 15 . 5/4
YESS! FINALLY! I'M SO HAPPY!

I missed the update yesterday cuz I was sick, but that doesn't change how happy I am that this updated! WOOT!
R.I.P. Lynn chapter 15 . 5/3
Nicely done, my friend. I take it you yourself are the soul of Creativity. That's one way for us to finally meet in person. Can't wait for more. Honestly, I'm kinda hoping you continue the "elaboration" the two Gasters are having. Gotta love interdimensional multiverse hijinks. _
QueenKara671 chapter 14 . 2/27
Argh! You haven't updated since January and I'm getting anxious! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! PLEASE!
QueenKara671 chapter 14 . 2/25
WHEN IS THERE GOING TO BE MORE!
I literally check this every single day for a new chapter. Please please PLEASE make more, I am begging you.
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 2/17
CH 14. Fixing the damged code and hope Lindsy the anomaly scan fix to return back in Pure tale and the adventures of both in future.

Bye .
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 2/17
Ch 11

Fear ,Pink , Death,Paranoia (THAT IS EVIL PINK)

PINK PASDION ,

PTSD ALEX :FEAR , HATE , PARANOIA , DEATH ,VOID , RUTHLENESS .

DAMN! UKF !CRAP, USCERS
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 2/16
CH 3 WTF ? Silver... Filled to Gray ? NOT GOOD .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 2/16
CH 2 Papsy from Purity-BUSTED! SUSPICION
R.I.P. Lynn chapter 14 . 1/13
Writing boo-boo #1, you wrote Asgore as a She in one line.
Writing boo-boo #2, Lynsie doesn't have to crouch down to be at level with her Sans, Lynn is 5'8'' and Sans is 5'4''. (Yeah, I made him tall. He's taller than Super Mario but shorter than Pap and Gaster. Pap is 6'4'' and Gaster before the CORE is about 5'10'', while after the CORE he's 7'0''...skeletons are huge!)

Other than that, all good in this hood. _