Reviews for UNDERTALE: Purity not found (PureTale x RenewTale)
AGH! I missed chapter 18 because of school stuff! :(

Either way, I really enjoyed this story, and your other stories in the PureTale series. This book(fiction?) ended on a really good note. I liked the Gaster's discovering the inverse traits, and that could definitely be used for an interesting plot-line if you decide to write more. In my opinion, you're one of the best writers I've seen and I hope that at some point I get to see more of your writing!

...Maybe I should go re-read the series again...
R.I.P. Lynn chapter 19 . 6/4
And so I type my last review for this story. It's been a wild ride, that's for sure. I may or may not return to the world of RenewTale once I finish with my other stories, honestly, I'm getting a little burned out with writing and could use a break. But this was nice. Made my Undertale love come back and that's always a good thing.
R.I.P. Lynn chapter 18 . 6/2
Yay! Happy ending! Wait...Ah man! Only the epilog remains and then it's over. Be strong girl, all good things end, stay determined.
Live-to-forgive chapter 1 . 6/2
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about. All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction and judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
R.I.P. Lynn chapter 17 . 5/22
Very nice. I can tell it's almost over, that's gonna be a bummer for me but stories all have their endings. I will learn to except it...somehow. :)
QueenKara671 chapter 16 . 5/19
I'm still super happy this is updating again :D Nice chapter, as always! I liked the little flashback moments from the PureTale universe.
R.I.P. Lynn chapter 16 . 5/16
*laughs ass off at the Gaster point* Thank you my friend...That was most fun. Though I'm surprised that Sans and Papyrus didn't have comments about the Mettaton date.
QueenKara671 chapter 15 . 5/4
YESS! FINALLY! I'M SO HAPPY!

I missed the update yesterday cuz I was sick, but that doesn't change how happy I am that this updated! WOOT!
R.I.P. Lynn chapter 15 . 5/3
Nicely done, my friend. I take it you yourself are the soul of Creativity. That's one way for us to finally meet in person. Can't wait for more. Honestly, I'm kinda hoping you continue the "elaboration" the two Gasters are having. Gotta love interdimensional multiverse hijinks. _
QueenKara671 chapter 14 . 2/27
Argh! You haven't updated since January and I'm getting anxious! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! PLEASE!
QueenKara671 chapter 14 . 2/25
WHEN IS THERE GOING TO BE MORE!
I literally check this every single day for a new chapter. Please please PLEASE make more, I am begging you.
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 2/17
CH 14. Fixing the damged code and hope Lindsy the anomaly scan fix to return back in Pure tale and the adventures of both in future.

Bye .
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 2/17
Ch 11

Fear ,Pink , Death,Paranoia (THAT IS EVIL PINK)

PINK PASDION ,

PTSD ALEX :FEAR , HATE , PARANOIA , DEATH ,VOID , RUTHLENESS .

DAMN! UKF !CRAP, USCERS
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 2/16
CH 3 WTF ? Silver... Filled to Gray ? NOT GOOD .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 2/16