Reviews for It Takes a Village
Jaygm chapter 20 . 4/14/2018
Edward's father is still stuck up there with some bad ideas. Nowadays with the high divorce rate, pre-nups are a smart move. However, Edward saw how Bella treated Seth when they divorced. He trusts her- no need for the agreement.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 4/14/2018
Good thing Emmett knows the house so well.
Jaygm chapter 18 . 4/14/2018
This situation is sure perplexing. It seems rather daunting for both couples to be living in the same space. It will be interesting to see what the solution is.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 4/14/2018
(So sorry to hear about your mother. I hope all is well.)

I hope Bella isn't against marrying again. It would be nice for her to marry someone who really had no intentions of divorcing her. It is just sad that Seth didn't figure things out until after they were married.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 4/14/2018
His parents are a huge disappointment- stuck on status and social climbing. People nowadays are very open to gay partnerships and marriages. Those parents of his are freaks, if you ask me.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 4/14/2018
Well, well. Considering that Edward's father thinks the sun rises and falls on Newton, I see a problem with his father, at the very least. Newton was arrogant and ruthlessly crude and over-the-top homophobic with a gigantic ego. That such a man is in the business of allegedly helping people legally is truly terrifying. If Edward's dad is aligning himself with that piece of garbage, Edward needs to have a talk with his father.
Jaygm chapter 14 . 4/14/2018
Petty people all around. I have a feeling Edward's mother is going to be one of them. Now I feel for Bella. She's doing the best she can in an awkward situation that she had no control over- and it seems people are holding her responsible. That's insanity.
Jaygm chapter 13 . 4/14/2018
Finally got things settled, and Edward explained why he did what he did.
sage-kkm chapter 22 . 4/14/2018
This ended so differently than I thought
Jaygm chapter 12 . 4/14/2018
I am totally in Edward's corner on this one. He certainly couldn't read tea leaves or minds, so he would only know of their arrangement if he was told. Too many times, people do not ask about others simply because they do not like to gossip. It was up to Bella and the guys to spell things out which they failed to do. Simply assuming Edward knew from the grapevine is not solid at all. Edward was trying to do the right thing and knew only what they told him- which was jack!
Jaygm chapter 11 . 4/14/2018
I hope that Bella at least realizes that she was at fault for not explaining the situation to Edward and just assuming he knew. What a mistake that was.
Jaygm chapter 10 . 4/14/2018
Bella is indeed clueless. It took the little one to point him in the right direction.
Jaygm chapter 9 . 4/14/2018
As far as I am concerned, Bella deserves to feel badly. She must think this Edward is a mind reader and has him confused with vampire Edward. Edward doesn't know what he hasn't been told. Bella's household is an enigma and not a run of the mill situation. Edward can't be expected to know what is going on without being specifically clued in on their situation which is unusual.
Jaygm chapter 8 . 4/14/2018
Bella needs to communicate the situation. How is he supposed to know otherwise? Tsk.
Jaygm chapter 7 . 4/14/2018
I don't know about this. Why aren't they more forthcoming? All the innuendos.
2,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »