Reviews for Miss York's Match
Cara Luppin chapter 104 . 1/7
I like your stories and hope that this year will bring a new one
Mpf2741 chapter 78 . 9/17/2023
Enjoying the story. Small insight if I may.
Why would the Darcys leave Pemberley, go south past Meryton and London all the way south to Rosings when that party was planning to return north to Meryton. Pemberley and Rosings are almost on opposite ends of the country? Mario
Deanna27 chapter 104 . 6/4/2023
is coming out coming soon?
Luvtooread1999 chapter 104 . 5/9/2023
I have loved reading every single word of this story and have grown so attached to your characters. Some stories leave you exhausted in the end, even if they are good stories. Yours have left me uplifted. Thank you for sharing your imagination and hard work.
vulpes22 chapter 104 . 4/17/2023
Are you planning a sequel, would love to see how the other girls get on in their season and how they find their matches
Guest chapter 104 . 3/24/2023
Thank you for redeeming Mrs. Bennet's character through the party planning and household accounts. :)
Guest chapter 36 . 3/15/2023
Fast paced story. :)
Arjayess chapter 104 . 3/15/2023
A nice pair of stories, well done.
pomidor28 chapter 104 . 10/2/2022
Can’t wait to see sequel
pomidor28 chapter 104 . 10/2/2022
Sometimes it’s hard to read even 20 chapters, but I could read 200 more of yours. Reading your story was somewhat therapeutic. Thank you!
Pr0f. McGonagall chapter 72 . 8/28/2022
I am really enjoying your detailed side stories. Like the description of the rooms, and the process of cleaning up the place and disposing of the items. Having helped to clean up places of elderly relatives or friends of the family after their passing (some of them serious hoarders), I completely understand what they are going through right now and just how much work is to be done.
Sew Cajun chapter 104 . 8/9/2022
I loved this story. I had previously read most of this story as it was posted but I enjoy a story the most when I can read it in completed form. I loved the new characters, the new story lines and the minimal angst in this story. I always take more enjoyment from stories that are prosperous rather than impoverished. Keep up the good work!
Lady DragonRider 01 chapter 59 . 7/5/2022
I originally followed along as you were writing this story, and found the pace frustrating. It has been a while, and I'm re-reading and very much enjoying the story. I will continue to read your stories, just not as works-in-progress. Thank you for writing them! I now love the attention to detail!
dksais54 chapter 104 . 5/19/2022
Thank you for your story. I know this was written some time ago but wanted to say that I enjoyed it immensely and have no negative comments. Sure editing is important but it was easy to read, had a lot of action and I rather enjoy a long story. Reading it made me a bit nostalgic for when families behaved this way. Family gatherings these days rarely involve everyone being there. It doesn't seem to be a priority as it was when I was younger. We would have at least a once a year reunion and all families would be there. Planning would start a year before so everyone had a chance to make arrangements, get off work, etcetera. Even when we have a reunion now, it just isn't the same. The young people are all on their phones playing games, TikTok, Twitter and they pay no attention to us or to each other. It is really sad and I feel a real step backwards for society as a whole. Anyway, I am off to see some of your other stories.
theduskysky chapter 104 . 5/18/2022
I highly enjoyed this continuation and further fleshing out of these family relationships!