Reviews for Miss York's Match
Guest chapter 101 . 2/1/2018
How could anyone be bored?! Such a creative story! Thank you so much.
nanciellen chapter 102 . 2/2/2018
What a wonderful wedding day for our happy couple. Thank you. Enjoying my favorite story.
nanciellen chapter 101 . 2/2/2018
So exciting. Enjoying this story so very much. Thank you.
HarnGin chapter 102 . 2/2/2018
YES! They're finally married. I loved what you had Prinny do for Richard. It was a great solution.
HarnGin chapter 101 . 2/2/2018
I admit this story has been longer than I expected, but it flows and the chapters break in logical places. I'll miss it when it's done.
crispill chapter 102 . 2/2/2018
Hi,
Please, don't remove anything. Keep all the chapters that you have planned. I like all the details, that allows me to live inside the story. That is not at all boring. On the contrary, it's very interesting.
It's a great pleasure to have two chapters to read every day.
I hope you understand my bad english.
Thank you very much for writing for us.
Best wishes.
crispill at orange dot fr
Vesper1931 chapter 102 . 2/2/2018
Love Colonel stories as long as he is not involved with any of the Bennet daughters except Mary. Enjoying this
Kingskid chapter 102 . 2/2/2018
They are finally married. And still so many parts of the story that would be interesting to follow further. I will be sad to part with the Yorks. Do you think you will be able to leave them be?
pigtails913 chapter 102 . 2/2/2018
Aw, yay! They're married!
Deanna27 chapter 102 . 2/1/2018
Yay they are married! I am so looking forward to seeing what else you have planned for our reading pleasure!
Deanna27 chapter 101 . 2/1/2018
No, I do not want it to end! I am no where near bored! I absolutely love these characters, they have become like family!
BBB chapter 101 . 2/1/2018
It has been a marvelous journey with many surprising and enjoyable or unexpected events. Sometimes I have gone back 4 chapters or so and enjoyed them again. Well done and thank you! I am hoping for another book about these families.
Roberta Pecanha chapter 101 . 2/1/2018
Though I'm really excited to see how this story ends, it's become a lovely part of my everyday routine, and I'll miss it when it's over. Thank you!
ReaderFolly chapter 101 . 2/1/2018
I really enjoy this story. I enjoyed every 101 chapters. I enjoy details of this family daily life with its challenges, joys and sorrows.
Can I hope you are planning another story with the girls season?
Thank you for sharing your writing gift with us
babykathy1961 chapter 101 . 2/1/2018
I'm far from "bored" and enjoy the world you have expanded on beyond the original. Great work! I look at every as a treat.
890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »