Reviews for Miss York's Match
Guest chapter 104 . 12/1/2019
This is truly one of the best stories I have read. It felt fleshed out. The characters were great. I love when the side characters are the main wsespecislly to see lydia and kitty grow instead of being flighty
WayTooEasilyObsessed chapter 88 . 10/19/2019
the way this chapter is written i can almost feel the frisson of excitement and the varying emotions. Bravo! But i do have a question: Richard is Georgie's guardian too. why not give her an estate as well? I know she has her 30K but that is from her parents, why shouldn't Richard add to hers as well?
WayTooEasilyObsessed chapter 79 . 10/18/2019
Such a great series! I'm on my second read.i do have a question: what about Anne's chairs? Were they altered too?
Neph Moreau chapter 19 . 9/16/2019
I very strongly suspect that Anne isn’t wellpossibly even dying, as she did seem quite frail canonically. It would explain Lady Cat’s about-face on all of it, except my brain just went somewhere elsethat maybe Anne has been offered, by Matlock, as a replacement for Georgie!? That would be utterly horriblepoor AnneI would rather she be dying!
yr1104 chapter 60 . 9/16/2019
I love this story following the first one. But in this chapter you referred to mrs gardiner when loading aunt bennet into the cart after the wreck
ReDish chapter 52 . 6/29/2019
I'm enjoying this story. I like your perspective on the role of a governess.

I prefer to start my socks at the toes and work my way up.
ainokea2810 chapter 104 . 5/1/2019
Just lovely.
sysa22 chapter 61 . 4/16/2019
I'm reading your story for the third time and loving it.

But just to be fussy:

Disburse, Disperse. To disburse is to distribute or pay out money or other financial assets. Use disperse when something other than money is being distributed: The agency dispersed pamphlets after the meeting. Disperse also means "to scatter" or "make disappear": The police dispersed the unruly mob.
GaijinVamp chapter 104 . 3/12/2019
Long and very detailed, but enjoyable, nonetheless. Looking forward to "Coming Out".
Eliza chapter 104 . 2/16/2019
This is the fifth time I read this story and never get tired of it.
It's awesome!
Hopefully "Coming Out" comes soon. I'm so looking forward to it.
Thank you so much for your wonderful stories.
MissNatashaGinnyMollyDarcy chapter 104 . 2/10/2019
Thank you for this story, I’m so glad Lydia, Kitty and Mrs Bennet turned out well and to tell the truth I rather like perfect characters!
Heather Snow chapter 104 . 2/9/2019
Loved this story too. Your OC was great. I loved her interactions with Kitty and Lydia. Believable and lots of fun. Could have done with seeing a bit of how the interest developed between her and Richard as it seemed they didn't have much interaction before they were relatively serious. Loved seeing things go so well for Richard. He's one of my favorite characters. I found the stuff with Mrs. Bennet and Mr. Bennet sad at first that it took so long and so little to mend things, but heartwarming to see the improvement in the nerves. Just lots of things I liked about this story.
Nobi-wobi chapter 62 . 1/9/2019
It's lovely seeing the differences in behaviour of our couples. Will and Lizzy were very proper during their courtship—never pushing the boundaries. Once they were married, however, you could see much more affection, though never to the point of PDA. Sophia and Richard, however, are much more passionate—*always* pushing the boundaries. It'll be interesting to see what they're like when they're married. I'm glad they told Teddy what to expect when they are. I have a feeling they're gonna be more passionate than that little demonstration. I love Richard's "nickname" of sorts.
Btroisi chapter 104 . 11/9/2018
Congratulations.
I did think all of your criticisms but was not overly bothered.
It was a pleasant story with lots of interesting details and engaging characters.
I will look for the next ibstallment.
Kindle-the-Stars chapter 104 . 11/1/2018
I have plowed through both Giving Consequence and this story in the last few days and I am blown away, particularly by this one. I really enjoyed the way you weaved Sophia and Fitzwillam's story together with the rest of the familiar characters, as well as the slow and steady way that Lydia and Kitty matured - would it sound strange to say that I am proud of them, since they are fictional after all?! Thank you for all of your hard work in writting this, it must have been quite the endevour!
890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »