Reviews for Miss York's Match
Pier chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
thank you. It will be interested to see Miss York's point of you and learn her history. I am looking forward to read more. Will we also heard and see more of her mother (before her death) and her little sister ? I wonder who was taking care of her after her motner's death while her elder sister was at work.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
Hmm, I would have preferred to have some of the missing scenes from the other story instead, such as the Duke confronting Lord Matlock or confronting Lady Catherine.
Kss chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
So sad she was not protected by her father through his will and another WILLOUGHBY scoundrel. Looking forward to your story.
LoveAusten chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
How sad for Sophia York to lose her father so suddenly and then to find out how mean and petty the heir to her father's estate is. Fascinating back story, to her credit, she sought work as a governess. In Jane Austen's time there weren't many choices for young women with her background. Thank you, I look forward to reading more.
FineEyesPrettyWoman chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
A good beginning. Looking forward to Miss York's HEA. And Lord W's ignominous end, presumably.
890 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60