Reviews for Sleepless in Western Capital
KaliforniaKoastal chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I really like the idea of writting a story that shows the characters ordinary life in peace. and you proved once more how well you know the characters because you were abled to capture them when they're not fighting a villain. great! I like also like your story because chibi trunks is my fave:)you never fail to inspire me to write my stories about the chibis :)
Chiba Bunny chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Sad your not updating this :'( I wanna know what happens next ;)
chocolateblood chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
noooooooooo! Why is this story not finished? I was enjoying a reading spree of your fics and I just realized that there's no more 'next' button. v.v Oh well, great job on the entire Adventure Saga D

I'd say that you should continue but I know first hand that real life takes priority. Thanks for the stories.
OMG chapter 7 . 4/20/2007
I know it's been a long long time since you last updated, but I wish you'd continue this ... normally I don't like Yamcha, but I LOVE how you write the Chibis! They're so cute! And it's definitely a refreshing and different type of story. Wonderful! Now, if it were only finished and without that big "to be continued" part at the end ...
val chapter 7 . 6/13/2006
I saw that the story haven't been update in like 2-3 years, so I guess you abandonned, though I hope not considering how good this is turning out to be. You really are a talented writer. So... please don't be cruel and finish the story, ok?
blitz-engel chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
This is pretty sweet. I hope you will update it soon.
Angel Fox chapter 7 . 12/18/2004
When are you going to add another chapter? This is good stuff. I always thought Yamcha was a bit dumped on in the series, too, and always felt a bit sorry for him. Please continue.
Pale Pilsen chapter 8 . 11/26/2003
A excellent chapter! Hope you keep writing, Yauncha is very well characterized... I can imagine him acting the way he does in Canon. The OC seems really suited to him as well.
Kalamity Kat chapter 8 . 10/21/2003
AH! I'm so happy you finally updated! I LOVE this story!

Blonde b*h! I was actually starting to like Waatame at the beginning of this chapter, and then she goes and swoons over MR SATAN of all people? What is she, blind AND stupid? *rolls eyes* Okay, I understand that most people still believe Mr Satan saved Earth from Cell, but sheesh! *hehehe* Okay, rant all over. I just wanted to punch the blonde out when I saw how she was acting. Mean little %#$%/(! *takes a deep breath* I'm fine now. _

Sorry about that. Anyway, I am SO happy Yamcha finally got the right idea. I HOPE he has the right idea, at least. You've been playing us some pranks now and then, so... You never know. _

Another fantastic chapter, and I really really hope you will update soon again.

Take care,

- Kat
Thanos6 chapter 8 . 10/19/2003
Poor Yamcha-kun. Let's hope he's beginning to see the (pink) light at the end of the tunnel. Nice scene with Veggie.
Contrail chapter 8 . 10/16/2003
I'm really enjoying this story. Poor Yamcha, it's hard to find someone who's just right for him. Getting ditched in favor of Mr. Satan... Now that's harsh. I'm looking forward to seeing what develops between him and Megumi. :)

-Contrail
Silver Warrior chapter 8 . 10/16/2003
Poor Yamcha. Every person has their faults that can make a relationship go wrong. Too bad that girls was one that was a sore spot with all of the Z Warriors. And that was funny, the way Buu loved Megumi's hair. So, so funny! But poor Yamcha. And of course Vegeta would show some sympathy to Yamcha. Even he's not that cold-hearted. Piccolo might, but he can't ever fully understand a male's need for female companionship. Vegeta probably understands Yamcha the best next to Bulma and Puar. Strange thought that that is. But hey, he did take Yamcha's girlfriend from him and knocked her up, and later married her.
Kalamity Kat chapter 7 . 10/13/2003
Please please finish it! It would be a crime to let us hanging like this. I happen to like Yamcha, and he doesn't get nearly as enough credit as he should. He may not be as powerful as the Saiyajins, but he's one of the first characters in DB that Toriyama created, and he deserves someone to make him happy. I really hope you'll change your mind and continue this fic, because it's really good. _
Kalamity Kat chapter 6 . 10/13/2003
Yay! Now you've got the right idea, Trunks! Hopefully, he and Goten will make an effort out of this. *g* Aw, I was saying all along I loved Megumi with Yamcha.

Great work on this chapter! Loved it, as all the ones before. _

- Kat
Pale Pilsen chapter 7 . 9/29/2003
You should definitely try and continue on writing this fic! It would be such a shame if you didnt.

Yaumcha isnt a favoriteo of many people, and I have to admit i dont really give him that much of a thought at all, most of the time anyway. I feel that this fic deserves a special kind of mention though, Yaumcha in the fic is more than a jealous former boyfriend, or a goof, or a target of vegeta's temper/remarks. The OC you created was very good, I dont feel sick reading her parts in the story unlike many of the other OC's I usually read about.