Reviews for Lost But Not Alone
psychedelic aya chapter 7 . 3/27/2003
Yay! Yay! Hehehe! You updated! Cool! I do think Virginia and Jane are related. . . um. . . in a way. I think Wa1 is the Filgaia-past while wa3 is the future.

Anyway, great ficcie! )
ixloco chapter 7 . 3/27/2003
Wai! It's updated already! How Cool! It's too cool!
Sera chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
(Too lazy to log in...) Your fanfic is so good, Wonder when will she meet Jet? Continue!
psychedelic aya chapter 6 . 3/24/2003
Yay! You updated again! Hehehe! This is a really col ficcie! Please continue soon! Heheh! I'm waiting for da part on where she meets Jet already, but its ok if you don't write about that. Your fic is still awesome! )
psychedelic aya chapter 5 . 3/23/2003
The ending of this chapter was really sad. . . I can tell how much she misses Jet. . . Uh, Ryu. . . but this fic is still awesome! LoL. . . its really great that you showed Virginia's - I mean - Megami's life before she ran into Jet/Ryu again. Please continue soon! )

Poor Megami. . . that must feel sad. . . missing someone yet you think he's dead. . . and you're the only one alive. . . and you love him. . . that's very painful. . .

Her short scene with Raftina though was funny! Hehehe! And I can imagine Florina going around the world planting flowers! Hehehe! )
psychedelic aya chapter 4 . 3/23/2003
Yay! Hehehe! Cool! I really like this fic! Hehehe! Its really splendid! And I think the songs were cool. And yup, the song "Only the Night Sky knows" does sound like a lullaby.

Cool ficcie! PLease continue soon! )
psychedelic aya chapter 3 . 3/20/2003
Hehehe! I like FFIX too! Its my super favorite! Along with WA, of course! ) This is a cool fic! Please continue soon! )

I think its a great idea that you made this side story in only Megami/Virginia's point of view. Hehehe, by the way you describe her here as Megami, she really sounds like the stubborn and cold Jet. )
ixloco chapter 3 . 3/20/2003
Megami is cool.. So cool... Continue! Ne!
psychedelic aya chapter 2 . 3/18/2003
Cool! Hehehe! The voice she heard was kinda like a memory of Jet in the past. . . LoL, no wonder she became like him. This fic so cool! Please continue soon! )
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
COOL! Yeah, Megami is cool! )
PianZoe chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
o... you better be continuing soon. are you? PLEASE tell me you are... please, please, please, please, please, please?

~PianZoe The Obsessed Piano Player