Reviews for Welcome to Doki Doki Literature Club Player!
BadazzEXE chapter 23 . 2/20/2018
[NAME]
BadazzEXE

[CHOICE]
Second Route: Stay In The Complete Simulation

[COMMENT]
I honestly don't know what to say, this story is far more then what i expected. what i though was going to be a decent read turned into something more, by the end of it i felt more enlighten as an inspiring author and writer it gave me a lot to contemplation especially in the second point of view narrative, i don't see many of those since they seem to fall out of style in the current trend or perhaps i haven't been looking hard enough. either way i can honestly say that this is my favorite DDLC FanFiction, and I'll definitely check out those other stories you recommended.

also concerning my decision, i feel like i should trust Monika that she will do the right thing and build an eternal happy ending for [Player] and the rest of the characters, and i feel like the first route is a foolish one "Daily life isn't boring? you can make it wonderful as you want?" that's the biggest load of crap I've heard, those who cling to a foolish idea that life is wonderful and has meaning obviously don't realize how small and insignificant we truly are the majority of the beliefs and meaning that we create are at best fables that help us cope with the empty void of our reality we are unsure what will happen each day and we live in fear of the unknown just like Monika said you'll never know when fate will strike and take whatever gave meaning in your life away and in the end you'll live in misery waiting for death in hope that you'll at least be reunited even when we are unsure what is beyond death (ok she didn't actually say that but you get the idea).

if you think that life really is wonderful and theirs some bigger meaning to everything that's fine if it makes you happy go on, cool, but it would be foolish of me not to make a logical choice and not picking Route Two [Player] arrogant to a fault not seeing that he has the choice of replicating what would in a way be the ever distant utopia Avalon, it's a selfish desire but i want Monika to be happy after being denied it in the original story. if i read your story it was to find closer in what was a bad ending were there was no way of saving Monika, and right now that's all i want, for this story to have a happy ending for Monika Just Monika, besides i like the after though of Monika and [Player] just exploring there own universe going world to world exploring, i have the idea that at some point they end up finding a world were the typical trope of the evil demon king rises wanting to destroy the world, and just play the role of the gods that choose a hero as their champion and just watch the drama unfold, would like that as a Omake actually that is if Route Two is chosen... it better be.

concerning the Third Route to be honest it sounds boring and cheap it feel like a cheap way of continuing what is a great story and proceed to milk it for what it's worth and in the end getting what is a degrade version of what the original was (kinda like Dragon Ball GT- WHOOPS did i just say that out loud!?) and besides zombie tropes are kinda overused and boring at this point if it was the BloodBorn idea i may have accepted it if it was the inevitable choice at the end, but zombies? really? can't you people be more original then that? no can't YOU yea You finalsacre be more original? damn it i though you were better then this.

all in all this story was great and i'm glad to see that i'm not to late to leave my mark in it i look forward to the next story you write finalsacre I'll be watching... closely.

P.S. sorry for any Grammar and/or punctuation errors still working on getting better on that.
GuestyZonby chapter 23 . 2/20/2018
Second route: Stay in the complete simulation
I think the 1st and 3rd ends can easly end in death, in the 2nd one, I think Monika can control herself for to something bad, anyways, she said she doesn't want to hurt nobody else, and if that would happend, [Player] can stop her, maybe giving he/she a little bit of the president powers, so, with that powers, [Player] will be able to "downranking" Monika for "stop" her acts temporally changing her "rank" to *Vice-President". But, that can be an urreversable action, like the thinks that have just happend the same with Sayori, Yuri, Natsuki and MC, consienceless, "souless", actionless. (Im sorry if my english is bad, i'm spanish speaker :P)
Tertius711 chapter 23 . 2/20/2018
im Tertius
Pls let them have the happy ending/First route
Your story is really good honestly it was a thrilling read and u really took from the fourth wall/fifth wall breakning in the original game
admittedly putting them in a zombie apocalypse would be fun but im not that cruel
Dammit you are making me question everything like what is real and isnt real
I applaud u well done
Pls stop tormenting them and give them their happy ending
Hexingmaniac chapter 23 . 2/20/2018
Name: LivingShadow777
Choice: First Route, Return to Player's Reality
Comment: I'm often silent, but I must not hold my tongue now. They may be simply characters in story, but I feel they deserve happiness. After everything they've been through, they deserve happiness, ALL of them. They may be immortal in the second route, but that can only bring so much. Eventually, they will become bored and desire escape, [Player] especially. In the third route, do I even need to say what's wrong with it? If you pick the third route, you are truly some kind of sadist. In the First Route, they can all be happy and have their good ending.
dawicca chapter 23 . 2/20/2018
name:dawicca
choice:route two, simulation
comment: I have a stipulation. natsuki should have monikas power, as she is the most pure member of the literature club.
Tacoguy02 chapter 23 . 2/20/2018
*Laughs hysterically, before ending with a dry laugh*

Well Julia, seems as if I'll have to break that promise.
Name:Tacoguy
Choice:Route Two
I really, really just wanna see the outcome if Monika had absolute power. Would she follow her love's wishes or... be God, even if I have to drop my morals for fictional characters. Heh, Heh. I know ya said ya weren't gonna do direct speech with the characters, but... Imma just say one thing to them.

"NO MATTER WHAT ROUTE YA GET, IT WAS SCRIPTED FROM THE BEGINNING. YA NEVER HAD FREEDOM IN THE FIRST PLACE. "Smile!Tacoguy
Kapkap chapter 23 . 2/20/2018
Well well well...Looks like WE have the power, I'm with you my man ehehehe

Name: Kapkap

Choice: Third roote, transportation into zombie apocalypse

Comment: I'm sorry I didn't post any reviews man...I totally forgot about this awesome story, well I was with you since chapter 3 more or less and I will be with you now, ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE FOR THE WIN YAAAAAY KEEP IT UP, I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M SHOUTING I WILL SHOUT UP NOW YAAAAAY XD OMG I need to relax with the drugs man...
Racterr chapter 23 . 2/20/2018
Name : Racter

Choice: Third route, transportation to Zombie Apocalypse

(First of all, sorry for my bad English, it's not my native lenguage and i don't know how much gramatical error this will have)
Well, if i'm honest, the thing that atracted me in the first place to DDLC is the horror, i knew by a image in a social media that it was going to be a plot, it wasn't a normal visual novel, i never played a visual novel before DDLC and i doubt i will play any other, i was expecting the unspectable, and the game fullfil that wish, i can't deny that i was sad about the ending, but it was ten times better than a happy one.

Now i'm playing mods and a lot of them are... boring and dull, happy moments with the characters is fine, but i don't see a history, just scenarios where i visit the park with the dokis and nothing really special happens, for example, of course that just the mayority, i still ejoy them but not as mush like i would with the oposite ones. (heck, i'm even waiting for a mod that let me have some time with Monika)

That being said, i want a Bad ending, zombies is not the thing that i want, i prefered if the girls even Monika and MC, would go slowly insane to a point really dangerous to [Player] and he suffer or go insane a little too, zombies is a wierd plot, a little cliche to be honest, but no matter how many review i see, i still in the bottom of my being want a Sad/Bad/Horrible ending.
I don't care if some people consider my opinion stupid of worthless, or consider me a sucker for bad endings, in the end my opinion is as worth as your's so having that in mind, i will contribute to the bad ending, even if it's crappy and cliche.

Even if it's OBVIOUS that the First or Second ending will win... no matter if i say anything.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
: route 1 please!
NiceGuy chapter 23 . 2/20/2018
Name: NiceGuy

Choice: third roote, transportation into zombie apocalypse

Comment: I am a nice Guy ( r.i.p. bloodborne route :* )
TheHonestGuy chapter 23 . 2/20/2018
Name: thehonestguy

Choice: third route, transportation into zombie apocalypse

Comment: well, well, well, what do we have here, an opportunity to get the story goin, im down with that
BrokenMind chapter 23 . 2/20/2018
Name: BrokenMind

Choice: Third route, transportation into zombie apocalypse

Comment: "However, if you choose the first, or worse..." wait a sec, there is an even worse ending than the already absolutely terrifying first ending? D:
Man, monika isnt quite convincing XD
And i guess it is sad that the Bloodborne ending didnt make it afterall \_(ツ)_/
Haro654 chapter 23 . 2/20/2018
Name: Haro654
Decision: route 1, return to player’s reality
Reason: For once I feel like the [Player] need a happy ending with monika and the rest of the literature club.
Comments: really can’t think of any atm so yeah.
Woodman chapter 23 . 2/19/2018
Nice :]
Metool Messenger chapter 23 . 2/19/2018
Dear Finalsecre
Dr. Wily Corp. Has come to an agreement on which ending this story should take.
18.8% has chosen the First time line: Return to [Player]'s World
43.8% has chosen the Second time line: Stay in the complete Simulation and...
37.5% has chosen the Third time line: Transportation to the Zombie Apocalypse.
Here are the words of some of the voters,

•Gemini Man: I feel like I can relate to these characters. Although they are just a bunch of pixels and programming ai and data, I too and the whole workshop here are too. We are robots, programmed to kill and take over the world. That is our kind of hell, and it's a good thing that we're fixed, and I want these people to have one too and not spend the rest of their lives in hell. It's sad that most people here at the shop don't agree with me but at least they chose the 2nd option which is decent, and maybe people outside can agree too. To Monika, [Player], and co. I hope we can give you that happy ending you deserve! Good luck!
•Quick Man: Look, I love all the stories having intense moments where it seems like there's no hope in the main character's world, that's really engaging for me. But I hate it when they end the story in some stupid way just to please the people who want happy endings. It ruins a story in my eyes, so the zombie apocalypse thing to me sounds stupid but exciting at the same time. To bad most people here want some stupid happy ending as always. All well.
•Magnet Man: Err, I would like to see a happy ending, I used to anyway, but it does get old once you read it enough times, and the Zombie thing is not my taste so the second option is all I saw left so I chose that.
•Shadow Man: A zombie apocalypse. really? I'd much prefer Monika using and abusing the power of manipulating the world. I'd love to see her fall into madness, manipulate her friends and seeing what their and Monika's reaction would be. That would be one hell of a story and it would be worth reading.
•Wood Man: I made a nice vote :]
•Spark Man: I honestly don't care, I just chose randomly. Just continue the story, ok?

It seems that the majority of the 16 Wily Robot Masters has chosen the Second option: Stay in the Complete Simulation. Once your vote has been complete, I shall report back to Wily. Thank you for this opportunity!
Dr. Wily Corp.